At CSL, we are committed to developing, producing and marketing safe and efficacious healthcare products. As a Quality Intern, you will learn and utilize organizational and planning skills to ensure the continuous, safe manufacturing of our products. What you will learn
- Collaborate with Manufacturing team members to gain experience in a laboratory or manufacturing setting and learn how to apply General Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Assess locations for environmental monitoring and document risk assessment in a summary report
- Work with teammates to support process simplification, change control, regulatory audits, and compliance
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to understand environmental monitoring investigation needs
- Develop instructional and training materials to help ensure the safe release of CSL products to market
As a Quality, you will work under the supervision of a leader in Quality at one of the CSL manufacturing sites in Holly Springs, NC or Bradley, IL.
During the assessment process, a recruiting specialist will align you to one of the following roles based on your expressed interest, background and skills:
- Quality Assurance Operations (QAO) Support
- Data Integrity
- Quality Sterility Assurance
What we’re looking for in a candidate
- Enrollment in a university degree program for Engineering, Science, Biotechnology, or a related field
- Interest in the biotechnology or healthcare industry
- Desire to learn and adopt new tools, technologies and processes
- Effective analytical and communication skills for a collaborative team environment
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention-to-detail
CSL is a global biotechnology leader that develops and delivers innovative lifesaving medicines, protects public health and helps people with life-threatening medical conditions live full lives.
About the Internship Program
The CSL Internship Program is a paid 12-week program for university students in their sophomore or junior year of study.
As an intern, you'll have access to learning and development opportunities while working alongside a diverse group of business professionals who are leaders in their field. The hands-on program provides a career-defining experience that builds on your education with real-world project involvement.
Internship Program Requirements
- Enrollment in a university degree program
- Anticipated graduation date between December 2023 and August 2025
- Able to participate in the program for 12 weeks beginning in May or June 2023
- Located within the United States for the duration of the program
- Authorization to work in the United States
CSL hires summer interns across multiple locations in the United States. If your permanent address is more than 60 miles from the internship location, CSL may provide a housing stipend to offset some of your relocation expenses.
Disclaimer: This position reflects an anticipated future internship role with CSL during Summer 2023. It does not reflect a full-time permanent position with CSL. By applying to this role, you are expressing interest in an internship within CSL.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!