The Statistical Analyst is an integral role in the research and development of new pharmaceutical products. The primary responsibilities for this role include the analysis and reporting of clinical trial data without supervision for routine activities and with supervision for more complex activities. The Statistical Analyst interfaces with Statistics, Data Sciences and Clinical Operations.
- Leads the statistical programming activities for routine studies.
- Develop SAS programs for the creation of ADaM data sets following CDISC standards.
- Develop SAS programs for the creation of Tables, Listings and Figures.
- Validation of ADaM data sets.
- Validation of Tables, Listings and Figures.
- Create specifications for the structure of ADaM data sets for individual studies and integrated data.
- Create documentation for regulatory filings including reviewers guides and data definition documents
- Participate in the development of standard SAS Macros.
- MS in Statistics, Computer Science or a related field with 3+ years of relevant experience. OR BS in Statistics, Computer Science or a related field with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated practical understanding of SAS programming concepts and techniques related to drug development.
- Basic understanding of CDISC Standards.
- Basic understanding of the drug development process.
- Ability to communicate clearly both oral and written.
Applicable only to applicants applying to a position in any location with pay disclosure requirements under state or local law:
The compensation range described below is the range of possible base pay compensation that the Company believes in good faith it will pay for this role at the time of this posting based on the job grade for this position. Individual compensation paid within this range will depend on many factors including geographic location, and we may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive programs.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole and absolute discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, consistent with applicable law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.