Sr. Manager, Field Marketing Insights - Growth Services (Allergan Practice Consultant/Director, Strategic Accounts)
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
- A Strategic Leader. You assume the leadership role within Allergan Aesthetics providing oversight for 375 Growth Services contracts that account for $864M annually or 70% of contract sales. These are the most complex customers and those that have been on contract longest.
- Support Allergan and their clients’ mission to drive business growth and earn maximum rebate/bonus incentives through analysis of data as a strategic partner
- Engagement with field sales customers and external customers
- Serve as an engaging partner with the ability to communicate Allergan and customer’s business needs and opportunities proactively
- Collaborate with field team, training team, ADL, SP&A, account credentialing and market research to facilitate cross-stakeholder discussions and uncover opportunities
- Partner with BT and ADL to build and test automated report suite for contracts
- Validate, analyze, produce, interpret, and summarize reports from various internal applications and databases in response to the business requirements and needs
- Help measure and report on brand KPIs to ensure initiatives are meeting or exceeding delivery goals, increasing ROI and revenue
- Building weekly/monthly/quarterly reports for SHT, APC/DSA leadership, and customers
- Rapidly responding to ad-hoc field requests
- Interpret current sales and performance data to help Sales team and customers make most informed and optimal decisions based on individual account/contract terms and conditions.
- Support the Sales organization in understanding and delivering the external reporting to customers
- Train the field on contract terms, tools, and pricing
- Coordinating with creative agency for new material development
- Drive marketing collateral through all relevant legal and regulatory approval processes through collaboration with relevant cross-functional stakeholders
- Minimum of seven years+ experience
- Brand management experience a plus
- Experience in Medical Aesthetics a plus
- Proven experience working in complex environments
- Presentation skills across a variety of organization levels and disciplines, including senior executives
- Strong collaboration/relationship-building skills and ability to engage across multiple functions
- Excellent analytical skills (e.g., market and competitive dynamics and business performance), including development of financial forecast models, demand plan models and other forecast models that may be required
- Comfort in a rapidly changing environment with competing and shifting priorities
- Ability to travel up to 30%. Overnight travel may be required.
Applicable to California Applicants Only
The below range is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California. This range may be modified in the future.
The salary range for this role is posted below
This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive program
This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.