Who We Are
RefleXion transforms radiopharmaceuticals from diagnosing cancer to actively controlling delivery of external-beam radiotherapy by leveraging individual tumor biology. Designated an FDA Breakthrough Device, RefleXion’s SCINTIX™ biology-guided radiotherapy automates targeting and motion management to overcome long-standing barriers preventing definitive radiotherapy for metastatic disease. In strategic collaborations with radiopharmaceutical companies, RefleXion is co-developing and co-commercializing disease-specific radiotracers for difficult to treat late-stage cancers.
Find out more about RefleXion and SCINTIX therapy at reflexion.com.
About This Role
- Design, test, and troubleshoot electronics. Development of electronics from proof-of-concept hardware to manufacturing design-transfer.
- Design and layout of custom printed circuit board assemblies using industry-standard design tools. PCB bring-up for custom PCBs and Embedded computers.
- Solve complex electrical problems, root-cause analysis, and design improvement to the circuit board component level.
- Sustain and improve electronics for DFM, DFT, and reliability.
- Work with staff from all disciplines and functions to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Develop and implement electrical engineering solutions to support the design and development of RefleXion’s products, including electrical systems and components, power systems, control systems, and instrumentation.
What You Will Be Doing
- Conduct research to identify new and emerging technologies and trends in electrical engineering that could improve RefleXion’s products and processes.
- Perform simulations and analysis to evaluate and optimize designs and verify performance specifications.
- Collaborate with software engineers to ensure seamless integration of hardware and software components.
- Design and conduct tests to validate and verify product performance, reliability, and safety.
- Participate in design reviews to ensure compliance with specifications and standards, and to identify and address potential issues.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including schematics, assembly drawings, BOMs, and test procedures.
- Provide technical guidance and support to manufacturing, quality assurance, and field service teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
Where You Will Do This Job
- Onsite - This position requires the successful candidate to work from the RefleXion office. They must be based in the greater SF Bay Area and must be able to commute into the RefleXion office in Hayward daily.
What We Need
- Bachelor’s Electrical Engineering with 6+ years or master’s with 4+ years of experience in board and system level design, test, packaging, and troubleshooting.
- Employee must be able to safely lift 25 lbs.
What You Will Love About Working with Us!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment.
- Flexible work location and schedule – hybrid work environment for many positions
- Competitive compensation and Pre–IPO stock option packages
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 Weeks/Year PTO Accrual rate to start and 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Employer paid Life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- RefleXion Benefit Hub –Company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items
- Weekly catered on-site lunches as well as kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious food and drinks – including an espresso machine and panini stations!
- Employee Events – Variety of Workshops, Lunch ‘n Learns, Financial Wellness education, Regular “Coffee Chats” with Executive Leadership, Scavenger Hunts, Company Milestone celebrations and more!
- Electric car charging stations on site
The pay range for this role is $75,000 - $165,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor. The total compensation package for this position may also include bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable variable compensation.
Values and Diversity
RefleXion is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability/medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.