About the role:
At Takeda, we are a forward-looking, world-class R&D organization that unlocks innovation and delivers transformative therapies to patients. By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, we push the boundaries of what is possible to bring life-changing therapies to patients worldwide.
Join Takeda as a Senior Manager, Programming where you will lead statistical programming activities across multiple studies (or across a compound) and related oversight activities ensuring quality and timeliness. As part of the Programming team, you will report to the Director or Senior Director, Programming and Build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with other interfacing Takeda functions, including but not limited to statistics, data management, clinical operations, and medical directors.
How you will contribute:
- Contribute to asset-level strategies.
- Independently completes tasks and prioritization.
- Engage cross-functionally to progress tasks with proven influencing skills.
- Contributes to and/or leads process improvement initiatives.
- Exhibit existing internal and external presence on topics of interest.
- Effectively drives and influences project teams towards objectives while enabling and making decisions.
- Combines strong general knowledge of technical and programming methods with applied experience to complete tasks and mentor more junior staff.
- Lead non-project initiatives across statistical programming.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of CDISC standards, medical terminology, clinical trial methodologies, and FDA/ICH regulations.
- Lead and organizes programming activities for assigned clinical studies and projects.
- MS with ~6+ years of industry-related experience.
- BS with ~8+ years of industry-related experience.
- Proven track record of contributing to business process transformation and organizational culture change as well as providing programming expertise on programs with complex business deliverables.
- Experience leading business process transformations and organizational culture change as well as contributing to programming expertise on programs with complex business deliverables.
- Operational experience in pharmaceutical drug development with significant direct exposure to clinical development and data operations required for the reporting of clinical trial data (e.g. data review, regulatory submissions, safety updates, etc.).
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and relevant data standards; CDISC knowledge and experience is preferable.
- Strong communication (written and oral), leadership, decision-making, influencing, negotiation, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects and developing successful partnerships within and across functional areas.
- Technical skills and experience using relational databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, Redshift, or Oracle), SAS, and data visualization tools (e.g. BOXI, Spotfire, Tableau, RShiny, JReview).
- EDC build and/or clinical data management experience preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Programming, specifically SAS and R, and other visualization tools hands-on experience.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and a company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best-in-class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This position is currently classified as "hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
Base Salary Range: $124,600 to $178,000, based on the candidate's professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for Short-Term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program, and Paid Volunteer Time Off
The final salary offered for this position may take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
- In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Empowering our people to shine:
Takeda is proud of its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.Locations
Boston, MAWorker Type