We are looking for a Senior Associate Scientist to join the Protein Expression Sciences team. You will be responsible for the operation of automated liquid handlers to support our VelociMab antibody discovery efforts. You will perform high throughput cloning and isolation of potential therapeutic antibodies. In addition to experience with liquid handling platforms, the successful candidate will have experience with general molecular biology and cell biology techniques.
As a Sr Associate Scientist, a typical day may include:
- Performing high throughput molecular biology techniques including PCR, cloning, DNA isolation and Next Gen sequencing.
- Operating and troubleshooting automated protocols on automated systems from, but not limited to Hamilton Robotics and HighRes Biosolutions.
- Complete NGS-based library preparation and characterization protocols, using established molecular biology techniques and novel solutions.
- Seeding and transfecting of CHO transient cell lines on automated platform.
- Data recording in ELN (electronic lab notebook) and LIMS.
This role may be for you if you:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibit adept technical and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills, exhibit meticulous attention to detail.
- Are comfortable working in a dynamic environment where priorities can change from day to day.
To be considered for this role, you must have a B.S with 5+ years of laboratory experience or M.S. with 2+ years of laboratory experience in Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology, Biology, or related field. Experience with general molecular biology skills such PCR, DNA sequencing, mutagenesis, plasmid subcloning and mammalian cell transfection. Familiarity with automated liquid handlers is desired (preferably Hamilton Stars). Experience in high-throughput assays is a plus. strong communication and organizational skills are also required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$66,400.00 - $103,800.00