Candidates must have experience working with Master Data Management within the pharmaceutical industry, specifically with clinical data.
The Associate Director, Master Data Management (MDM) will lead Global Development’s (GD) business facing MDM program and projects across all GD domains. This includes the development, execution, and maintenance of a total MDM program. This position will ensure that the MDM program aligns with GD’s other data governance practices including Data Quality, Metadata Management, Policies and Procedures, Data Access Rights, and Data Literacy. It will also coordinate the communication and collaboration of all Data Stewards, Data Owners, MDM Stakeholders, and leadership across Global Development.
A typical day includes:
- Supervising and developing MDM projects from conception to delivery ensuring methodological soundness, modern data practices including DMBOK and FAIR principles
- Identify and collaborate effectively with MDM partners to align on priorities, and provide project leadership ensuring high-quality deliverables, process improvement, budgets, and timely responses to business requests and operational challenges
- Leading project teams in the design, development, and delivery of business MDM requirements
- Aggregating business demand and consolidate requests as appropriate to ensure that use cases are appropriately prioritized
- Ensuring high standards of service, measure performance against SLAs, and manage client relationships, experience, and growth of adoption, and usage of resulting data products
- Coordinating the communication and projects between Data Quality and MDM, two distinct but interdependent programs
- Leading the discussions on future MDM program planning including short-term and long-term milestones
- Responsibility for the alignment and evolution of the GD MDM information architecture, data models, taxonomies, glossaries and ontologies, lineage, and the application of those models in solution design and implementation
This job may be for you if you have:
- Prior experience with management and delivery of MDM programs and projects
- Knowledge of industry data standards e.g. CDISC, FAIR.
- Familiarity with DMBoK, DAMA and other data governance field standards
- Experience defining and document metadata and ontologies
- Good problem solving, technical writing, leadership, and verbal communication skill
- Ability use of structured and unstructured data sources, including image-based data, device data, and real-world data
- A Problem solving, analytical, quality approach and a strong eye for business user needs
To be considered you must possess a Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of relevant experience within the pharma/biotech, a CRO, consulting in the industry or in a similar heavily regulated environment is preferred. Must have experience working in Data Governance or Master Data Management.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$148,100.00 - $241,700.00