The Analyst, Promotional Review Management, will be responsible for serving as a strategic business partner and liaison across functional stakeholders (e.g. Commercial, Medical, Legal and Regulatory) to efficiently and effectively facilitate Takeda’s advertising and promotional material review process (PRT) and drive PRT alignment with commercial strategies and priorities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and facilitate effective and efficient PRT review meetings, managing the needs of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Work with assigned Takeda brand teams to understand commercial strategies, identify key upcoming initiatives/events and anticipate resulting business needs and priorities for advertising and promotional material development, review and approval.
- Forecast demand for PRT review and approval of materials for assigned brands. Establish and maintain strategic trusting relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, guiding and influencing collaborative activities and mutual decision-making.
- Manage a Review Track with Priority designation or maturing brands, as needed.
- Proactively identify and implement opportunities for PRT process improvement.
- Exhibit a solid foundation in Leadership abilities – strategic thinking, innovation, collaboration, and focus.
Project Management – 30%
- Forecast demand for PRT review and approval of materials with assigned franchise brands.
- Understanding of commercial strategy, business needs and upcoming key initiatives/ events.
- Drive prioritization of brand initiatives/materials through PRT based on understanding of business priorities, needs, volume, and complexity of materials.
- Coordinate and facilitate effective and efficient PRT review meetings, managing the needs of cross-functional stakeholders in order to meet business needs.
- Anticipate challenges and offer recommendations and solutions to franchise brand project owners.
- Manage and track high priority items and coordinate with production team to ensure items are approved in a timely manner.
- Communicate timely and accurate information regarding project progress across functional teams in order to prioritize and meet timeline and quality standards.
- Actively participate in internal Marketing Services team meetings.
Process – 30%
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise on the advertising and promotional materials review and approval process (PRT) and support Veeva Vault system (e.g. routing, approval and production of marketing tools).
- Maintain working knowledge of and adherence to relevant internal Takeda policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines (e.g. corporate branding, corporate and commercial operations compliance, promotional material development guidelines).
- Identify and share best practices and lessons learned to enhance overall functional and business successes.
- Prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Deliver training with internal and external PRT stakeholders as needed and serve as a “go to resource” for PRT needs.
- Share PRT process metrics with assigned franchise brand(s) and coordinate with Marketing Services Manager to provide insights and discuss improvement opportunities with relevant brand teams.
- Continuously identify and recommend process innovations with a focus on optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of the support provided to the franchise brand teams (e.g. yield improved customer satisfaction, reduce review cycle time).
Stakeholder Management – 30%
- Coordinate with assigned Takeda brand teams to understand commercial strategies, identify key upcoming initiatives/events, and anticipate resulting business needs and priorities for advertising and promotional material development, review and approval.
- Provide active support and drive alignment with cross functional review team – Commercial, Medical, Legal, and Regulatory – guiding review meeting activities and helping to create solutions to address business needs.
- Establish common ground between team members with divergent views and objectives.
- Strengthen partnerships with franchise brand teams and reviewers through excellent customer service, reinforcing the vision and value of the Marketing Services team.
- Encourage accountability and responsibility that enables others to act with integrity.
- Provide training of internal and external stakeholders on PRT process and expectations.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrates critical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to produce clear and concise written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrates effective facilitation skills to enable alignment across cross-functional stakeholders and ability to influence without authority.
- Demonstrates market-specific knowledge (e.g. Takeda products, competitors, disease state, customer types) and knowledge of existing and emerging technologies within functional area.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and communicate potential conflicts to leadership.
- Demonstrates understanding and experience with implementing and ensuring compliance to procedural requirements for government reporting – Sunshine Act for Healthcare professionals.
- Exhibits a high degree of customer service and relationship building abilities.
- Exhibits a high degree of cross-functional customer service and relationship building abilities.
- Demonstrates highly results-oriented focus on creating measurable value for brand teams and the patients they support.
COMPLEXITY AND PROBLEM SOLVING
- Make complex decisions involving multiple constituencies using fact-based analysis.
- Prioritize based on agreed business needs and related budgets.
- Quickly assess critical situations and identify issue resolution.
- Define processes and guidelines that can be applied across all franchise teams.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 years related experience or High School Diploma plus 5 years of related general business experience
- Experience working with advertising and promotional process recommended
- Marketing experience preferred
- Experience working in regulated operations environment preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional groups and teams to achieve common goals preferred
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.Locations
Lexington, MAWorker Type