Regeneron is looking for a Sr. Manager, Process Sciences (Support) at our IOPS (Industrial Operations Product Supply) facility in Rensselaer, NY. This role will support the CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls) Regulatory and Process Sciences departments during the transfer, evaluation, troubleshooting, validation, and monitoring of manufacturing bioprocesses. The ideal candidate will also advise and support Upstream and Downstream Investigations Groups, Process Characterization Controls evaluation and validation activities.
As a Sr. Manager a typical day might include the following:
- Establish and lead a team of process technicians responsible for preparing cell culture media, purification buffers, equipment kits to support laboratory operations.
- Provide support for new requirements associated with data integrity including tracking documents and forms for signature and secure document control
- Ensure electronic laboratory notebooks and process data comply with Data Integrity standards across Process Sciences.
- Provide oversight in material transfer from production areas to other local Regeneron site for investigation and scale-down, and process characterization studies.
- Maintain accurate material inventory (components, media, buffers) to ensure availability on demand
- Provide leadership and serve as point person to schedule BMRAM activities for all Process Sciences laboratory equipment.
- Serve as the point person for equipment vendors during scheduled service or repairs.
This role might be for you if you:
- Have experience with technology transfer and are open to travel to our Tarrytown location
- Are a strong collaborator that exhibits professionalism and integrity while engaging customers.
- Have strong leadership skills including cross-functional team integration and advising
- Can review and oversee equipment design, factory acceptance, site acceptance, and installation of equipment.
To be considered for a Sr. Manager position you must have a BS/BA in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or other Life Sciences degree, with 8+ years’ of relevant experience in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Operations. Advanced degree strongly preferred. Previous supervisory experience is required. Level will be commensurate with experience.
- Manager requires BS/BA and 7+ years of relevant experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$119,000.00 - $194,200.00