We are looking for a Senior Manager Process Maintenance to join our growing team. This person will provide leadership, management, and technical consultation to our facilities employees across a team of skilled technicians for day-to-day operations of the Process Maintenance Group. You will oversee contracts for process maintenance projects and coordinate work with appropriate internal departments, contractors, and external agencies, while maintaining department compliance to all regulatory requirements
As Senior Manager Process Maintenance, a typical day might include the following:
- Managing and leading a Process Maintenance Group and outside contractors/vendors to maintain equipment in validated state to support the production schedule.
- Developing and implementing changes to the Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) Programs to ensure full compliance to company guidelines
- Collaborating with other department managers in order to maintain Process Equipment, while promoting and ensuring a safe working environment
- Participating in and providing leadership for the development of people, policies and procedures for department, division and organization
- Supervising and maintaining all corrective and preventative maintenance programs for process areas and equipment, while overseeing resolution of Process Maintenance issues
- Managing investigations, coordinating study teams and completing investigation documentation
This role might be for you if you:
- Have demonstrated leadership experience and enjoy mentoring and developing a team in a dynamic, fast paced environment supporting a 24/7 operation
- Are capable of interacting with and presenting to senior leadership and confidently communicating with business partners and/or auditors/inspectors
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across the business and with external partners, while providing exceptional customer service
- Can demonstrate excellent analytical, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Have a continuous improvement mentality to identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Have strong time management and organizational skills to balance multiple activities and priorities
To be considered for the Senior Manager Process Maintenance position, you should ideally have a BS/BA in engineering or other technical field and at least 10 years of overall manufacturing experience. Equivalent combination of education and industry experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. 5+ years of experience in a pharmaceutical or other cGMP environment is required, along with at least 5 years of experience in a leadership role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$119,000.00 - $194,200.00