We are currently looking for an experienced Automation Technician to join our growing team. Our Automation Technicians are responsible for supporting and troubleshooting biopharmaceutical manufacturing/filling/packaging equipment that utilize human machine interfaces and programable logic controllers at Regeneron’s Industrial Operation and Product Supply organization.
As an Automation Technician, a typical day might include the following:
- Providing automation technical support, troubleshooting and assistance during routine operations, maintenance activities, equipment setups and changeovers for manufacturing operations of GMP Bulk Biologics, Fill/Finish, and Clean Utilities systems.
- Identifying and implementing corrective or preventive maintenance, component replacements or corrections on automated systems as needed.
- Communicating and coordinating Automation issue resolution for manufacturing and facilities groups.
- Full gowning when entering and working on production floor.
- Utilizing specialized personal protective equipment as required, including arc flash, when working near energized equipment or when working in construction environments.
This role might be for you if you:
- Have experience troubleshooting PLCs, HMIs, and computerized systems, preferably in a regulated environment.
- Are knowledgeable about ladder logic, PID control, electrical control systems, instrumentation, and current and voltage characteristics in DC and 120/240/480 VAC circuits.
- Can diagnose electrical control and instrumentation circuits using basic troubleshooting skills, electrical schematics, and a Digital Multimeter.
- Possess a basic understanding of data integrity regulations.
- Are able to balance changing priorities with increasing workload by making timely decisions.
- Enjoy interacting and communicating across multiple departments.
- Find working in an ambiguous environment with changing priorities exciting.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
To be considered for the Automation Technician position you should ideally have an AS/AT/AAT in Engineering or related field and the following minimum years of experience supporting control systems and/or data acquisition systems for each level:
- Automation Technician II: 2+ years
- Automation Technician III: 5+ years
Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Special emphasis on machine controls preferred and specific knowledge of Allen-Bradley and Siemens control system products is strongly preferred. Basic knowledge of B&R control system products is helpful. Experience with servers, virtualization, distributed control, and basic networking preferred.
Level will be determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)
$23.29 - $41.88