ICR's Cancer Prevention science is centered on developing prophylactic cancer vaccines. We are hiring scientists with deep backgrounds in peptide-based vaccine development, cancer immunology and immuno-oncology.
With us, you'll get to:
- Research and develop preventive cancer vaccines
Please apply if you have:
- A PhD, MD or both and at least 5 years of cancer vaccine development experience
- In-depth knowledge of and experience researching personalized cancer vaccines, peptide-based vaccines, neoantigen-based cancer vaccines
- Extensive experience with vaccine epitope identification, selection/prioritization (of neoantigens), vaccine adjuvants and immune response monitoring
And you'll need:
- The ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
- To have an easygoing, hard-working personality
Starting base pay range: $140,000/yr - $185,000/yr
Starting additional compensation range: $8,500/yr - $18,500/yr
Starting position title and compensation are commensurate with experience.