We're hiring an exceptionally talented PhD Nutrition Scientist to help us optimize and personalize healthy aging. Our ideal candidate will be practical, flexible and highly knowledgeable in nutritional energy and fatigue, obesity, weight loss, appetite suppression and calorie reduction. Along with advising ICR's scientists about their own nutritional habits, our ideal candidate will also bring new, practical research ideas to the lab.
With us, you'll get to:
- Advise ICR employees and associates in highly practical and personalized ways to optimize their nutrition for more energy, less fatigue and overall healthier aging
- Contribute practical research ideas to ICR bench scientists that may improve healthy aging
- Collaborate with the ICR Biomarkers Team to measure and track human biomarkers related to nutrition, energy, fatigue, obesity and weight loss
Please apply if you have:
- A PhD in Nutrition/Metabolism
- Expertise in physical energy, fatigue, weight loss, appetite suppression and calorie reduction is a plus
- Experience in nutrition for preventing age-related disease such as atherosclerosis, peripheral artery disease (PAD), vascular calcification, cardiovascular disease, stroke, neurodegeneration, osteoarthritis and immune senescence are also a plus
You'll also need:
- The ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
- A can-do attitude and a friendly, easygoing personality
Starting base pay range: $115,000/yr - $170,000/yr
Starting additional compensation range: $5,000/yr - $17,000/yr
The compensation ranges listed below are starting ranges.
Position title and compensation are commensurate with experience.