The Assistant Manager Quality (AMQ) reports to the Associate Director Quality.
- Ensure the center is "inspection ready" by managing adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), compliance policies and the quality system.
- Manage the Quality Control program, calibrations management, monitor of compliance to defined processes e.g. sampling, competency checks, trending and analysis of KPIs, cause and failure mode impact assessment and change management.
- You will recruit, hire, conduct performance reviews, lead investigations and deviations, enact corrective actions, and termination.
- Comply with all Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), federal, state and local regulatory, company policies and procedures.
- Follow all HR policies and practices through fair treatment of all employees.
- Monitor CAPA's and effectiveness checks to ensure issues are resolved.
- Overnight travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred OR equivalent combination of education and professional work experience required
- 1 year supervisory, leadership experience responsible for overseeing the activities of others
- 1year Quality experience (CSA/CSAb) required
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals, extreme temperatures and to bloodborne pathogens.
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment while performing tasks or in certain areas
CSL offers the following benefits for this full-time position, most are effective the first day of hire: Options for health care benefits, including choices of plans for medical and prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage; Company-provided basic life insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability; the option to participate in CSL's 401(k) Savings Program; paid time off (PTO) for use in connection with vacations, illness, and other personal business; and paid observed holidays as designated by the Company. This position is also eligible for an annual bonus per the Company's short-term incentive bonus plan, consistent with the terms and conditions set forth in the plan documents.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Plasma
CSL Plasma is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma. Our work helps to ensure that people with rare and serious diseases are able to live normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because lives depend on us. Learn more about CSL Plasma.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Plasma!