Why join Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma?
Our mission is to help improve the health of humankind.
We are a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization with sites in Belgium, United States, Japan, and India providing comprehensive development, cGMP manufacturing, and aseptic fill finish services. We pride ourselves in offering a unique environment in which the work we do every day plays a crucial role in society.
We hope to inspire employees to come to work engaged and ready to give their all. This allows Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma to meet the commitments it makes to partners, patients and employees.
Total Rewards package designed to make your life better:
We offer health benefits, annual performance bonus, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, matching 401k contributions (immediate vesting), tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and much more!
Your next career move:
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Associate III who is responsible for executing GMP production of injectable pharmaceuticals by following all applicable SOP's. Manufacturing associates are responsible for preparing equipment and materials for GMP aseptic production and operating equipment such from glasswashers, autoclaves, depyrogenation ovens and automated filling machines.
· Performs various semi-routine manufacturing tasks under the guidelines of established SOP’s and cGMP regulations.
· Acts as the lead in daily operations ensuring all components are in place, operators are trained and all documentation is complete prior to finishing a campaign.
· Acts as subject matter expert for a specific piece of equipment.
· Schedules manufacturing tasks under cGMP guidelines under close supervision of manufacturing supervisor.
· Troubleshoots manufacturing processes that are complex in level under cGMP guidelines and under the supervision of manufacturing supervisor.
· Assists in the research and implementation of new methods and technologies to enhance operations.
· Prepares components, media, buffers, and other solutions as needed.
· Accurately documents data and writes/reviews batch records under cGMP guidelines.
· Reliably executes and writes well defined SOP’s and manufacturing batch records. Initiates and writes revisions to current GMP/SOP guidelines.
· Responsible for routine maintenance of production equipment and production suites.
· Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
· Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
· Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
· High School Diploma required. Bachelors in a science or engineering discipline preferred.
· Minimum of four (4) years of related work experience in manufacturing, laboratory, mechanical or engineering positions.
· Demonstrated ability to follow detailed directions in a manufacturing GMP environment.
· Familiarity with cGMP, manufacturing, machine operations, and data entry.
· Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications
The anticipated hourly range for candidates who will work in California is $24.14 - $33.79
The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.