Kerecis (www.kerecis.com) is a biotechnology company that develops, manufactures and markets regenerative grafts from Omega3-rich fish skin. The company’s initial product (Kerecis Omega3 Wound) has been approved by the FDA and is being marketed in the U.S. and several international markets. Kerecis has in the last two years transitioned from being a research and development company into commercialization and is experiencing rapid growth and outstanding patient results.
Kerecis seeks a highly motivated Regenerative Surgical Specialist to work closely with hospitals and clinics, capture new accounts while nurturing existing business within the territory, and identify the individual needs of clients and patients in order to deliver a successful experience. The ideal candidate will also be able to forge relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, support and develop market strategy, and prepare quotes, proposals, and contracts. We seek someone who is driven, charismatic, competitive, yet a team player, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The Regenerative Surgical Specialist is a part of the Direct Sales team in a specifically designated territory and reports directly to that territory's Area Sales Director.
- Closely work and partner with hospitals and clinics to sell Kerecis Omega3
- Sell and manage revenues consistent with Kerecis targets
- Work with clients and patients as well as perform in service events and follow up appropriately
- Report sales and forecasts
- Maintain all information in Kerecis’ CRM system
- Support and help refine/develop Kerecis’ go to market strategy
- Assist in identifying and qualifying potential candidates for future positions in Kerecis
- Advise Kerecis regarding reimbursement issues
- Provide product design input
- Follow market developments
- Advise the company on overall U.S. strategy
- Recommend new corporate processes where needed
- A high-energy, creative, flexible, results-oriented individual
- Can work in an intense, fast paced, multinational work environment
- Self-motivated and can work on own initiative with limited supervision
- A strong strategic and analytical approach and thorough understanding of sales, sales planning, and sales execution
- Knowledge of sales and building new relationships
- Understanding of trends in the biotechnology and bio-manufacturing market
- Ability to travel frequently
- A team player with leadership skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Excellent organizational skills
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree, preferably in the Business, Science, or Medical field
- 5+ years in medical sales, preferably in operating rooms
- Proven experience and high achievement in sales
- Evidence of successfully developing and closing large scale contracts with hospitals and clinics, specifically for operating rooms
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Kerecis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.