Description - External
Manage and oversee the Patient Engagement Contact Center Team, providing complete vendor oversight of the Contact Center team and ensuring the team is achieving or exceeding all operational KPI’s across all supported brands.
Accomplishes contact center human resource objectives through partnering and directing vendor(s) through recruitment and selection, orientation and training, of new Contact Center Specialists. Additionally, responsible for developing specialist performance plans, based on feedback and insights provided by the APS Quality and Compliance team.
Analyze and evaluates Contact Center patient interactions and contact trends to develop optimization models focused on increasing efficiency and enhancing the patient experience.
Analyze contact center volume and project future volume and develop contact center staffing requirements based on current and projected demand. Presents Contact Center performance results, and trends, insights and optimization initiatives to senior management on a quarterly basis.
Identify opportunities to improve the customer experience through call monitoring, survey analyses, or any other appropriate means.
Develop and monitor contact center metric reporting, and take action as needed to assure KPI’s are achieved. Synthesize data/insights and apply this information to program refinement and new initiatives development.
Based on opportunities identified through call monitoring or new brand team initiatives, develop recommendations on new scripts call guides and call campaigns to support business initiatives.
Directs analytics team in primary research projects associated with assessing Contact Center programs.
Create, communicate, and effectively execute subordinate job responsibilities and provide defined job developmental and or career development plans.
Assists in the onboarding and coaching of new Contact Center employees.
Owns design and development of Standard Operating Procedures as well as other operational processes and the supporting materials for the organization.
Work with marketing and franchise partners to understand brand needs related to ARC Contact Center opportunities and provide call data related insights;·
Work with training resources (internal/external) to ensure Contact Center team members are knowledgeable on all Contact Center supported brands (Immunology, Oncology, Specialty and Allergan) and the resources available to patients.
Create and submit necessary materials into AbbVie's medical/regulatory approval process in accordance with project deadlines.
Qualifications - External
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree
- Vendor Management, preferably in a customer service environment
- At least 5 years working with and having responsibility for managing a staff (internal/external)
- Demonstrated experience and successful outcomes in achieving the tasks outlined in the core job responsibilities
- At least 2 years working in consumer marketing or customer service or sales management related roles.
- Understanding of contact center operations and requirements related to a FDA regulated environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources; Demonstrated ability to coordinate a cross-functional team in order to achieve business objective; Demonstrated ability to influence others in organizations who do not have reporting linkages
- Proven ability to negotiate in order to achieve win-win business outcomes; Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and assure completion by due dates; Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical tasks, both written and orally.
- Demonstrated ability to manage vendors; Demonstrated ability to manage projects and deliver results based on tight timelines; Demonstrated history of developing programs that are customer-centric
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to the overall business, and then develop tactics that best meet the strategic initiatives
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.