The Manager, Consumer CRM Brand Lead is part of the AbbVie Digital Lab team (part of Commercial Analytics & Operations (CA&O) organization) and will be responsible for playing an integral part of the Consumer CRM team to drive execution and delivery of CRM projects across the consumer commercial brands on AbbVie’s Digital Marketing Platform.
The Consumer CRM Brand Lead is responsible for a key franchise group and leads consumer brand team email initiatives, supporting cross functional team members and agency partners to align and execute on email, SMS, and direct mail campaigns. This role will focus on tactical execution of the campaign roadmap through its entire lifecycle to increase performance and efficiency.
This role will provide leadership and support for prospect marketing initiatives leading:
- CRM/Digital channel subject matter expertise and best in class operations
- Leading implementation success for campaign and optimization initiatives
- Championing and sharing with teams the key capabilities and use cases that can be supported by the internal system
- Evolving the consumer marketing automation platform with new capability rollout, establishing ways of working, best practices, foundational set up, operating models and implementing prioritized use cases
- Delivering consistent enterprise usable standard ways of working, including CRM delivery frameworks and tools for use
- Working with CRM Operations leadership – to ensure compliance needs, industry impacts to marketing programs and vendor management are supported
List up to 10 main responsibilities for the job. Include information about the accountability and scope.
- Successful delivery of email campaigns to drive brand awareness and patient adherence across customer segments and geographies based on strategies developed by omni—channel CX Planners leveraging these modern platforms.
- Iterates on email campaigns based on experimentation and testing
- Collaborates with CX omni channel planners to ensure email campaigns are meeting goals and benchmarks of strategy and plans
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Email subject matter & solutions expert
- Ensure projects are delivered on time & budget
- Develop business value assessments and process blueprints showing as-is and the improved to-be end state
- Manage external consulting partners
- Develops expertise across email campaign technology and audience analytics and maintains awareness of trends and tactics to drive updates to omni-channel strategy and execution plans
- Manage and optimize the campaign development process and life cycle from inception to activation
- Maintain a pulse of campaign operations to ensure campaigns are delivering as intended and working with the CX operations team
- Enable new processes that create efficiency and agility and guide marketers and agencies in new ways of working.
- User advocate- understands mental models and what motivates actions of the users. Sketch Artist- ability to accurately convey his or her vision through creative mediums
- Requires a minimum of 4+ years of progressively increasing responsibility in a CRM role managing large, complex, CRM campaigns(s)
- Proven track record of launching successful email campaigns and consumer programs
- Previous agency or account management experience is a plus
- Understanding of software testing methodologies and software development life cycle process
- Experience developing journey-based campaigns, hands on implementation experience preferred but not required. Experience with CRM use cases and strategic planning
- Understanding of A/B and Multi-variate email test design and execution, and analytical tools
- Knowledge of current marketing automation and email delivery technologies, and familiarity with how the digital ecosystem is evolving
- In depth knowledge and experience with commercial enterprise Marketing Automation Systems such as: Adobe Marketo, Adobe Campaign, Unica, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), ExactTarget, Unica or other comparable systems.
- Experience implementing CRM best practices
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, SF Datorama and/or Google Analytics
- Requires strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to be effective managing through a highly matrixed organization
- Skills required include business acumen, organizational assessment, creativity, interpersonal skills, and quantitative analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communicator and comfortable interacting with a diverse group of technical and non-technical people
- Results-oriented, self-starter with passion for user experience, technology and digital transformation
- A strategic mindset that allows you to prioritize projects, launches, and features, and balance immediate requirements with a long-term vision
- Experience in pharmaceuticals or another highly-regulated industry preferred, but may not be required for a candidate with an exceptional track record of success in planning & implementing multichannel programs that can apply to AbbVie
- Ability to work and lead independently initiatives without day-to-day supervision
- Strong presentation skills to present complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Able to prioritize & gracefully manage competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met.
- Collaborative nature and ability to influence and guide cross-functional stakeholders.
- Exceptional functional knowledge and expertise on digital marketing platforms.
- e.g. CRM, email marketing best practices, marketing cloud technology
- Acumen for how digital agencies operate: scope of work process/mgmt., timelines
- Inquisitive, strong analytical skills, including the ability to infer and apply learnings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and follow-through on execution.
- Strong project management abilities and critical work tool experience.
- e.g. Excel, Visio, MS Project, PowerPoint
Key AbbVie Leadership Competencies:
- Positive “all for one” approach to team deliverables and priorities.
- Builds strong relationships to enable higher performance.
- Learns, fast, grasps the “essence” and can change course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment and open to suggestions.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality
This role may be hired at various grade levels depending on experience of the candidate
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.