As a member of the HQ marketing team, this role is responsible for developing strong Global to local connection under new operating model between Global Oncology Marketing and newly created ROW Oncology organization Regeneron is seeking an experienced Brand Manager who will be responsible for key global strategic and tactical development and coordination with ROW markets for Libtayo Non Melanoma Skin indications.
Reporting in to Global Executive Director Oncology Marketing, the Director, Libtayo Skin Marketing, will be accountable for leading key global marketing responsibilities and driving performance for the brand.
A Typical Day Might Look Like This
- Coordinating with overall skin marketing and core brand teams in HQ, lead skin global annual brand planning process from landscape assessment to strategic plan to tactical planning, work in partnership with global counterparts in HQ marketing and in Medical Affairs to create and agree on an aligned brand strategy.
- Accountable for leading countries through global brand marketing strategy process, providing structure of functional plans and global budget for Skin Cancer and eventual cervical indication work. Will work closely with US based brand marketing team who develop overall branding, work on Strategic Program team and harmonize and evolve key global branding elements including messaging, creative and segmentation/targeting approach.
- Work with overall brand team to develop KPIs which guide local countries in analyzing drivers and barriers of brand performance (e.g. share of voice, market dynamics, competitive actions) to support any executional learnings and report back into overall brand performance vs KPIs.
- Lead identification of global KOLs for skin and eventually select cervical markets, with close coordination of global Congresses for these disease areas.
- Build insight and analytics plans: lead global commercial advisor and consultant activites in coordination with local commercial teams, and also with global medical affairs colleagues as well. Act as point for skin cancers and specific cervical activities with global market insights and analytics colleagues.
- Accountable for the creation of global framework promotional materials for local markets to finalize and structure relevant to local market dynamics .
- Develop the global skin/cervical promotional budget and manage spend in line with the approved budget.
- Maintain the highest ethical and compliance standards, personally and throughout the marketing team.
- Lead best practice sharing across markets, support local market rollout of strategy/tactical frameworks and promotional content framework materials, as well as reporting of marketing KPIs regularly into overall skin performance reporting around the world.
- Work with leadership and NMSC colleagues to refine business case process for country strategic level decisions.
This Position Might be for You if:
- Bachelor's degree required with preference for science background.
- 10+ years of biotech/pharma brand marketing experience with 2+ years of leadership.
- Successful record of hiring, coaching, developing, promoting and retaining top talent and effectively managing team performance.
- Expertise in managing agencies and suppliers.
- Ability to communicate and act promptly, demonstrated initiative, creativity, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments.
- Excellent planning, prioritization, communication and presentation skills
- Strong integrity and ethics in behaviors, actions, and communications.
- Working knowledge of how healthcare compliance codes may vary between countries and assessing regulations related to promotional activities.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required 50%, some on weekends for conferences and meetings.
- Experience in oncology marketing.
- Launch experience
- Global or ex-US Marketing experience
- Prior biopharma direct selling experience
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$172,500.00 - $287,500.00