Regeneron is currently looking to for a Quality Control (QC) Analyst with a 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm schedule to join our Gels Team. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. The QC Analyst will be part of the lot release for market use of our products. They will perform a variety of biochemical analyses on products, in-process materials or stability samples in support of the company’s quality programs.
As a QC Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Develops and maintains efficient processes to support commercial testing in laboratory functions. Examples include management of materials, reagents, equipment, electronic systems, documents, laboratory safety and inspection readiness.
- Conduct testing on in-process, product, stability and/or research samples.
- Executes and/or coordinates the completion of lab operations activities.
- Ensures timely completion of activities impacting the QC commercial operations.
- Review test results to ensure compliance with standards; report any quality anomalies.
- Perform laboratory OOT, atypical and OOS investigations.
- Writes and revises control test procedures and SOPs.
- Conduct efforts to continuously improve processes while maintaining GxP compliance and keeping tasks on track.
- May be responsible for maintain a specific project.
- May devise and develop new analytical methods and techniques.
- May assist in validation of methods.
- May be involved in establishing the transfer of methodology from R&D.
This role might be for you if you:
- Are able to maintain integrity and honesty at all time.
- Enjoy working independently or as part of a team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced setting where your priorities can quickly change based on the needs of the business and our patients.
- Have effective time management skills to work on multiple projects.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be considered for the QC Analyst position you must be willing and able to work 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. You must have the following; BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field or AS/AAS Degree/Certificate in Biotechnology/Biological Science, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)
$23.29 - $41.88