We are currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, and experienced individual for the position of Director, Strategic Marketing, Planning, and Operations located Remote. You will partner with the VP of Marketing and GM to drive and implement strategies, goals, and initiatives. This driven leader will cultivate a team-based, collaborative environment which promotes candor, innovation and appropriate risk taking. This individual will help stand-up the Commercial Priorities’ workstreams and warm transfer to respective core marketing team member(s) at the appropriate milestone. This role is expected to drive leadership team effectiveness and be a strategic thought-partner to functional leaders.
This position will report to the VP of Oncology Marketing, as well as support the GM/TA Head of Oncology. The location for this position is remote.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic development and operational support to VP of Oncology Marketing and GM/TA Head of Oncology including planning, communications, project management and implementation of functional projects.
- Drive Functional goal setting and initiatives; and supervise & report progress.
- Generate and provide reports, dashboards and presentations that clearly summarize results and implications/recommendations to key partners to inform decision making.
- Support SLT through goal setting, problem tracking and solving, organizational management, and presentation development.
- Drive internal and external presentation development, including Business Reviews, Cross-Functional and Alliance forums, & reports on business performance
- Act as advisor on key activities and issues to LT
- Proactively identify and drive resolution of issues within the Function, cross-functionally, and cross-alliance.
- Coordination of Leadership Team to achieve strategic objectives.
- Identify, lead, or contribute to cross-departmental/functional strategic initiatives/process improvement opportunities.
- Turn unstructured business issues/requests into appropriate action plans and projects that result in high quality, significant and impactful deliverables.
- Manage and track organizational resources, including budget by partnering with FP&A
- Demonstrate communication and collaboration skills with an ability to manage and influence stakeholders in a matrix environment effectively
- Exercise good judgment and make decision that is appropriate for the organization
- Results-driven, take initiative and ownership to accomplish work
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and embrace change in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Strive for continuous improvement and embrace innovative ideas in daily work
- Thought leader with track record to formulate and integrate functional strategies with corporate objectives and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- High degree of organizational awareness, ability to connect the dots to understand all the interdependency and big picture
REQUIREMENTS (Education and Experience)
- MBA, Master’s Degree, or PhD
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office Programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and experience with communication and collaboration platforms/tools such as Smartsheet, MS Teams, Box
- Strong conceptual problem-solving skills; can take concepts and execute independently
- Shown success in Change Management
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with little oversight and has an outstanding time management and self-prioritization skills
- Good understanding of success in a matrix environment
- Ability to engage different personalities and levels within the organization, particularly senior and executive management
- Ability to influence, negotiate, and resolve conflict
- Effectively lead cross-functional teams and to influence without authority
- Minimum 12+ years of relevant experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 8 years of experience of a combination of pharmaceutical product/brand marketing and project management supporting brand
The well-being and safety of our employees is our top priority. Myovant Sciences strongly encourages all employee to get vaccinated, if eligible, however Myovant Sciences is not requiring employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $173,462 - $255,093. We also have short-term and long-term incentive plan and competitive benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Myovant Sciences.
If you require any accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity