We are currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, and experienced individual for the position of Director, Prostate Cancer, Consumer Marketing. This role will be responsible for leading a multitude of DTC activities aimed at driving growth of ORGOVYX. This position will be responsible for shaping and leading the development and execution of the DTC campaign, consumer messaging platform, media plan and tactics.
This position will collaborate and work closely with our alliance partner, Pfizer.
Key areas of focus for this role include: understanding and applying consumer and market insights, developing a comprehensive DTC strategy and tactical plan with clear performance metrics, and oversee agency partners and budget.
This position will report to the Senior Director, ORGOVYX Marketing Lead. The location for this position is remote.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and executing a patient activation strategy for ORGOVYX, including DTC strategy development, strategic media planning, content development, and tactical execution that delivers strong results
- Demonstrate strong aptitude in traditional and innovative marketing channels, including TV, digital, social media, point-of-care, and CRM with a strong media proficiency
- Lead activities related to optimizing consumer website and execution of DTC tactics across multiple media channels in collaboration with alliance partner (Pfizer)
- Lead the consumer messaging strategy and translate the brand science and strategy into consumer-friendly content
- Advance strategy for multicultural marketing, identifying incremental opportunities for specific target populations
- Execute patient ambassador videos and content; identify the next evolution of the ambassador program to generate branded patient content in market
- Establish consumer marketing critical success metrics, including plans for multichannel media measurement and analytics
- Cultivate key partnership opportunities with patient advocacy organizations; develop relevant marketing materials for live patient events and conferences
- Effectively coordinate across multiple agency partners to produce deliverables on strategy, within timelines and on budget
- Develop and deliver presentations to key stakeholders (ORGOVYX marketing team, leadership team, cross-functional teams)
- Stay on the forefront of new trends in Consumer marketing and drive innovation to differentiate brand position in the category
- Create a culture where patients are at the center of thinking and operations
- Work closely with promotional review committee on the review and approval of marketing tactics, managing timelines, and ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and policies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to lead teams, collaborate, and influence without authority is required
- Confirmed ability to work in matrixed environment
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking with proven ability to translate strategy and analysis to a tactical, executable deliverable is required
- Strong planning and organization skills with the ability to set priorities effectively and efficiently
- Strong business skills to lead multiple program budgets, timelines, process and procedures
- Synthesize data across multiple sources drive critical decisions and recommendations among a range of strategic choices
- Excellent problem-solver and strategic problem solver with experience in successfully leading projects
- Ability to partner effectively with internal and external stakeholders at various levels is required
- Must be innovative, proactive, and strong analytically with excellent overall business acumen
- Ability to develop strategies to shape the future and challenge status quo
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growth environment (sense of urgency, adaptable, champion of change) is required
- Practical knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing that includes FDA regulatory and legal environment
REQUIREMENTS (Education and Experience)
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 12+ of experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry, preferably in both small and large companies
- Prior DTC marketing experience required; CPG experience highly desired
- Passion for helping patients
- Prior co-promote or alliance experience preferred
- High ethical standards and personal integrity
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time
The well-being and safety of our employees is our top priority. Myovant Sciences strongly encourages all employee to get vaccinated, if eligible, however Myovant Sciences is not requiring employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $173,462 - $255,093. We also have short-term and long-term incentive plan and competitive benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Myovant Sciences.
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity