We’re looking to hire a Strategic Deployment Manager to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
As a member of our Enterprise Informatics team, you’ll play a vital role in all stages of LiveDesign deployment for customers, from initial project scoping through to long term successful adoption. By serving as the bi-directional voice for these customers, you’ll also help drive future product development strategy.
Click Here for more information about how LiveDesign is helping shape the future of collaborative therapeutic design.
Who will love this job:
- A pharmaceutical or chemical enterprise software technology expert who’s knowledgeable about industry best practices and enjoys interacting with medicinal chemists, computational chemists, biologists, and project leadership
- A scientist who understands project management in a corporate research setting (direct experience with pharmaceutical drug discovery is a huge plus!)
- An effective communicator who has excellent organizational skills
What you’ll do:
- Manage LiveDesign implementation projects from early-stage discussions through deployment, training, and growth
- Ensure long term customer success through use of the Schrödinger Platform
- Collaborate internally with our Account Managers, Solutions Architects, and Education Team to ensure success of the account enable substantial growth and usage
- Help drive the product roadmap and development by working closely with product management and engineering, representing real world customer needs
What you should have:
- B.Sc. in a life science (M.Sc. or Ph.D. preferred), with a good understanding of organic chemistry
- At least three years of experience in a life sciences field related to small molecule drug discovery
- Experience with computational chemistry or cheminformatics in a research setting
- Experience with biologics drug discovery is a big plus
Pay and perks:
Schrödinger understands it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Administrative and Human Resources departments also plan a myriad of fun company-wide events. Schrödinger is honored to have been selected as one of Crain's New York Best Places to Work for the past three years running.
Estimated base salary range: $115,000 - $160,000. Actual compensation package is dependent on a number of factors, including, for example, experience, education, degrees held, market data, and business needs. If you have any questions regarding the compensation for this role, do not hesitate to reach out to a member of our Strategic Growth team.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.