We are currently looking to fill a Lead Cleaning Technician position for 3rd shift, Wednesday-Sunday, from 10:00 p.m. - 8:30 a.m. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Lead Cleaning Technician is responsible for performing leadership-related activities with their direct reports and performs all tasks necessary related to assigned cleaning tasks in clean rooms and general plant areas.
As a Lead Cleaning Technician, a typical day might include the following:
- Provides on-the-floor leadership to employees;
- Ensures employees timesheets are completed on time;
- Participate with employees training, to ensure that all requirement are met;
- Perform minimally monthly performance feedback meetings with direct reports;
- Escalates all performance issues to Manager and/or Directors and/or HR
- Performs cleaning tasks in clean rooms (process areas) per approved standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Performs general plant cleaning tasks.
- Follows current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
- Responsible for daily room cleaning and full room scrubs in Manufacturing Process Areas.
This role might be for you if:
- You have experience in industrial hygiene and clean room environments
- You enjoy working with direct reports
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You prefer an active role where you are moving around different parts of the facility
- You are able to find ways to improve efficiencies and streamline work
To be considered for the Lead Cleaning Technician position you must have the following:
Level II - HS diploma/GED/Leaving Cert; 2+ yrs experience, college degree may be preferred;
Level III - HS diploma/GED/Leaving Cert; 4+ yrs experience, college degree may be preferred;
Level IV - HS diploma/GED/Leaving Cert; 6+ yrs experience, college degree may be preferred.
Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)
$17.63 - $36.42