The Director, Talent Management will be accountable for the development and implementation of world-class strategies and processes that enhance the people capabilities of the organization. These strategies include development planning, succession planning, performance management and retention.
As a Director, Talent Management a typical day might include the following
- Developing the strategic approach, design and continuous improvement of performance and development processes that integrate, align, and complement other major talent areas and support the overall organization’s strategy.
- Reviewing and establishing policies and processes that enhance Talent Management.
- Providing coaching and guidance to Business Leaders on various dimensions of Talent Management.
- Performing analyses and identify metrics to track Talent Management, succession planning and other Talent Management outcomes.
- Championing diversity and inclusion within the Talent Management process, as well as critical and high-potential talent within the talent management process.
- Building consensus and influence decision making with senior leaders.
- Analyzing and leveraging talent-related technologies for Talent Management.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to design and implement solutions that meet the needs of a diverse audience.
- Partnering with our global colleagues to implement Talent Management processes across multiple countries.
- Managing our technology partner to ensure flawless system execution.
This role might be for you if you:
- Can identify trends in performance data and make recommendations for action.
- Have been responsible for performance management processes and system automation.
- Strive to improve retention and turnover management through data-driven metrics and analytics.
- Are a champion for process excellence; helping to drive process excellence into HR process development.
- You have been responsible for supplier/vendor management; ensuring value and quality.
- You can lead the design, development and implementation of talent development solutions and other global talent initiatives, with emphasis on development through experiences and relationships (i.e., non-formal development)
- Enjoy developing, initiating, and refining best in class programs and processes for calibration, promotion, and succession planning; training leadership and employees as needed.
To be considered for this role you must possess a Master’s degree in Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Organization Development or related field and 10 plus years of proven experience in performance management, succession planning, career development and talent reviews.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$163,200.00 - $272,000.00