Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
This position may be virtual or remote, you will have the ability to travel to home office in Brisbane, CA as needed
We are currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, and experienced individual for the position of Director, Patient & Consumer Marketing – Women’s Health. The Director will assume a leadership role responsible for a multitude of DTC and DTP related activities aimed at driving growth of MYFEMBREE, a treatment for patients with Uterine Fibroids and Endometriosis. This position is critical to the success of our growing women’s health business unit and Myovant as a whole.
Critical to the role will be developing and evangelizing an in-depth understanding of the uterine fibroids and endometriosis patients and their experience; defining, and executing opportunities that will drive brand awareness, education, and adherence.
This position will frequently interact and collaborate with our alliance partners along with many cross-functional teams which include HCP Marketing, Insights & Analytics, Advocacy, Market Access, Commercial Operations, Corporate Communications/PR, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, and Legal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the DTC/DTP marketing strategy and execution for MYFEMBREE; directly reports to the VP of Marketing for Women’s Health.
- Develop and support the short-and long-term consumer and patient marketing strategies and tactical planning for MYFEMBREE Marketing, including the consumer portion of the annual brand business plan.
- Lead the consumer marketing team to develop deep, meaningful insights for all target patient populations, and lead a team of creative and media agencies to translate those insights into impactful creative & tactical plans.
- Develop targeted marketing plans to reach consumers and patients across the marketing mix, including video, digital/social and point of care tactics.
- Develop business-aligned measurement plans and KPIs, and drive teams to understand performance and optimize tactics in real-time to ensure delivery.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the patient experience, designing messaging and support tactics to encourage a successful experience on MYFEMBREE.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with the patient advocacy lead, and community thought leaders to ensure MYFEMBREE remains a part of the conversation around improving women’s health.
- Collaborate closely with alliance partners, HCP marketing personal and non-personal promotion leads, and respective cross-functional teams to ensure strategically aligned and coordinated efforts.
- Closely manage Consumer promotions and media budget, recommending trade-offs where needed to ensure on-budget execution of plan.
- Oversee all consumer agency relationships, ensuring the highest standards of delivery.
- Develop and deliver presentations to a range of internal (executives, leadership team, sales) and external audiences.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and policies.
- Lead and develop a team of 1-2 direct reports.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively to manage and influence stakeholders in a matrix environment, and across all levels of the organization.
- Create, develop and implement multi-dimensional marketing and business plans. Present such plans in confident and clear manner to leadership.
- Synthesize data across multiple sources drive critical decisions and recommendations among a range of strategic choices.
- Demonstrate a results-driven, highly accountable working style, with an eye toward creative solutions and team followership to achieve results.
- Demonstrate flexibility and embrace change in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment.
- Formulate and integrate functional strategies with corporate and brand objectives and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- High degree of organizational awareness, ability to connect the dots to understand all the interdependency and big picture
- Demonstrate excellence in project management and effectively manage multiple projects/priorities
REQUIREMENTS (Education and Experience)
- BA or BS degree. MBA, preferred.
- Minimum of 12+ years of marketing experience. Pharmaceutical marketing experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of consumer marketing experience. Prior CGP experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience leading the development and management of complex media plans, including video and digital/social elements.
- Minimum 5 years experience leading agencies to develop creative that is proven to change target behavior and achieve brand objectives.
The well-being and safety of our employees is our top priority. Myovant Sciences strongly encourages all employee to get vaccinated, if eligible, however Myovant Sciences is not requiring employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $173,462 to $255,093. We also have short-term and long-term incentive plan and competitive benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Myovant Sciences.
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity