We are currently looking to fill a Manager IT Applications (Facilities/Security/EHS). This position is responsible for managing a team responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and development of new functionality for a portfolio of Regeneron applications that support the Global Facilities, Global Environment Health & Safety, Raheen Site Security, Rensselaer Site Security, Rensselaer Combination Products, and Digital Products. The position is responsible for managing the associated system portfolio and the support staff. This incumbent will assist in the development of the strategic vision for applications within IOPS.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Provides high quality support to the System Owner and end-users. This includes, user management, troubleshooting problems, training and managing change requests.
- Manages IOPS IT analysts on system configurations to meet end user requirements.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to other resources (internal and/or external to Regeneron or the IOPS IT Department).
- Maintains responsibility for the accuracy of system documentation, including, User Requirement Specifications, Detail Design Specification, Configuration Specifications, Test Plans, and Summary Reports.
- Works with the Validation Department to ensure that applications are implemented in and maintained accordance with regulatory requirements and IOPS SOPs.
- Works with System Owners to prioritize change control requests and ensures their timely completion.
- Develops and ensures compliance to procedures for the applications group.
- Ensures projects are completed on time, within budget, and are appropriately resourced.
- Communicates progress to upper management and customers.
- Creates and manages strategic vision and direction of the applications team
- Acquires specific and up-to-date technical knowledge of all company processes and procedures associated with an ongoing application projects.
- Handles administrative duties related to managing IOPS IT applications support group.
- Manages IOPS IT applications staff in support of the different applications
- Ensures staff compliance with regulatory, corporate, and IOPS policies and procedures
- Works with staff in the development of annual goals
- Performs monthly performance reviews and develops annual performance evaluation of staff
- Regularly monitors a set of pre-defined metrics to ensure that the continued high-level of performance from the support team
This role may be for you if you:
- Find working in an ambiguous environment with changing priorities exciting.
- Enjoy working in a team environment but can also take ownership of projects.
- Are open and receptive to change, while looking for opportunities to continuously improve.
- Have a demonstrated history of consensus building and collaboration.
- Have the vision to understand and engage broader business strategy, work with key department leaders and business partners, and align activities and initiatives.
- Have at least 3 years of experience managing a team
To be considered for this role you must hold: BS/BA in Information Technology or related field and 7+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$101,800.00 - $166,000.00