AbbVie’s Body Contouring marketing organization is looking for an experienced candidate to join a high-performing team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for capital strategy and execution for both CoolSculpting Elite and CoolTone, driving increased productivity for customers, and optimal outcomes for consumers.
You’ll use your knowledge of the medical device industry to build a narrative around appropriate strategic and tactical adjustments. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven individual that is never satisfied with the status quo and is eager to let their curiosity and can-do attitude expand the limits of bio-pharmaceutical brand delivery.
You will be expected to partner with Brand and Sales Leadership to align Marketing strategies and key priorities while supporting CoolSculpting, CoolTone, and future product offerings. A successful candidate must be able to meaningfully communicate insights and information to a broad group of stakeholders through exceptional oral and written communication.
- Under direct supervision the Executive Director, will assist the Body Contouring marketing team with the development and execution of capital programs, tools, and tactics to drive the Allergan Body Contouring portfolio forward.
- Assist in developing and executing annual capital marketing strategy and tactical plan.
- This individual will have key responsibility for the planning, executing, and tracking of capital promotions.
- This individual will have key responsibility for the planning, executing and tracking of programs and materials to support Allergan Aesthetics’ Body Contouring customer base.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs and continue to share ROI with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal departments and external customers and agencies to achieve objectives.
- Provide regular feedback to management regarding project status, as well as other critical issues that affect goal achievement.
- Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
- Experience with medical device capital strategy, marketing, and sales.
- Experience with analysis using Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, charts, and graphs.
- Experience connecting and aligning with both internal and external stakeholders, including Body Contouring sales leadership, as well as new and existing customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- This position requires strong communication skills and a proven ability to work closely and effectively with peers and leaders in a cross-functional organization.
- Demonstrates project management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Experience in aesthetics.
Key AbbVie Competencies:
- Strong communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Strong focus on teamwork, relationship-building and influencing others; while acting courageously, constructively, and with agility and accountability.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively partner across multiple stakeholders (i.e. Sales Leadership, Brand Marketing, Sales Operations, Marketing Analytics, Business Insights, Finance, etc.).
Applicable to California Applicants Only
The below range is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California. This range may be modified in the future.
The salary range for this role is posted below
This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive program
This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs
We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.