Why join Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma?
Our mission is to help improve the health of humankind.
We are a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization with sites in Belgium, United States, Japan, and India providing comprehensive development, cGMP manufacturing, and aseptic fill finish services. We pride ourselves in offering a unique environment in which the work we do every day plays a crucial role in society.
We hope to inspire employees to come to work engaged and ready to give their all. This allows Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma to meet the commitments it makes to partners, patients and employees.
Total Rewards package designed to make your life better:
We offer health benefits, annual performance bonus, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, matching 401k contributions (immediate vesting), tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and much more!
Your next career move:
We are currently seeking a Drug Product Finishing Technician who will perform a wide variety of routine, entry level Drug Product Finishing tasks. The Drug Product Finishing Technician must also complete training and pass qualification testing for Visual Inspection and Packaging. This position is also responsible for the accurate handling of products following SOP’s and working under cGMP regulations.
· Perform Packaging and Labeling of Vials or Syringes.
· Visual Inspection, Area Line Clearance, and Equipment Sign off.
· Material Verification.
· Product Offload.
· Vial and syringe Counting qualified.
· Finished Product Labeling.
· Transfer and proper documentation of Product storage and removal.
· Follow all proper gowning procedures.
· Responsible for Good Documentation Practices.
· Perform reconciliation of serialized forms.
· May support in the development, implementation and operation of alternate technologies, including semi-automated and automated equipment and high voltage leak detection.
· May perform other tasks as assigned.
· Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
· Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
· Embodies Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
· High School Diploma required.
· Minimum zero to two (0-2) years relevant experience in a laboratory or manufacturing environment.
· Ability to pass visual acuity exam according to SOP guidelines.
· Ability to pass Drug Product Finishing qualification exams according to SOP guidelines.
· Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
The anticipated hourly range for candidates who will work in California is $17.87to$23.82.
The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.