HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve worked hard to become the professional you are today and are now ready to take the next step in your career. How will you put your skills, experience and passion to work toward your goals? At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Come do your best work alongside other innovative, driven professionals in this meaningful role.
Access Marketing Manager, Tavneos, Rare Disease (US Remote)Live
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will be responsible for enhancing the post prescription patient experience for Tavneos patients. This opportunity will enable a key talent to work on a dynamic and exciting brand and help continue the build of rare disease capabilities at Amgen.
This role is responsible for delivering against the patient access strategy via strong alignment and execution across all key cross-functional partners. In this critical role, the Manager will support the marketing (HCP and Patient) and operational efforts of the No Patient Left Behind Initiative. Success in this critical and highly visible role will undoubtedly result in rapid professional growth and advancement at Amgen. This position can sit anywhere in the US remotely.
- NPLB Program Management (meeting planning & facilitation, workstream reporting dashboards, coordinating and leading strategy planning sessions, building presentations for executive leadership)
- Coordinate and drive the execution of NPLB tactics among TAVNEOS partners
- Coordinates work with external vendors and internal departments including marketing, CD&A, DTI
- Report out on project completions, impact of workstream projects
- Support the strategic evolution of NPLB and lead brand planning needs for access tactical result
- Develop core marketing materials supporting the following: Hospital Strategy, IDN SP Dispensing and Specialty Pharmacy and Specialty Distribution and FAS materials (as needed)
- Leads internal review / approval process for select access materials
- Liaise with Value strategy marketing in the development of payer marketing materials
- NPLB data workstream core team
- Field onboarding & data reporting training for KAM, FAS, TLL and MSL
- Lead for end-to-end partner concern process and reporting for (Payer, SP, Hub issues)
- Partner with Patient Access team in the development of all HCP and Patient materials related to Hub services
- Budget Lead
- Support the evolution of the Access FIT Team including prioritization of activities and planning for all virtual/live meetings
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The strategic leader we seek is a collaborative partner with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
Masters degree and 2 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Bachelors degree and 4 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Associates degree and 10 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organizationPreferred Qualifications:
- MBA or other advanced degree in marketing, healthcare management, or related subject area
- 5+ years of biotech/ pharmaceutical industry experience with strong marketing & management skills including developing market and patient access strategies and driving tactics, and measuring effectiveness of strategies
- Strong ability to both lead and influence cross-functional teams effectively
- Record of growing responsibility within marketing or access
- Ability to build productive partnerships and collaborate effectively in a matrix organization
- Demonstrates strength in analytics to translate data into insights and indicated actions
- Exhibits passion and empathy to build meaningful experiences with HCPs and patients by understanding their needs and desires
- Strong communication effectiveness: effectively engage, connect, and influence senior management and the sales and marketing organizations
- Ability to translate and communicate complex information/strategies into simple and impactful plans
- Agile learner with a demonstrated track record of flexibility to adapt to evolving market dynamics
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
The annual base salary range for this opportunity in the U.S. is $115,618 $146,149
In addition to the base salary, Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancers, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.