- Manage project initiatives within Pharmaceutical Development. Lead cross departmental teams. Assist with planning and implementation of activities and projects to achieve functional objectives.
- Primary contact for space assignment and location for more than 400 individuals in Lake County. Assist space planning in tracking and assigning space. Maintain waitlist. Identify interim solutions when space is not available.
- Facilitate Sr. Leadership staff meetings. Prepare agendas and minutes.
- Provide guidance and oversight to Administrative Assistant programs. Coordinate training and best practices for administrative support team.
- Plan and lead team building events to support All For One AbbVie team dynamic.
- Support functional communications, including publishing monthly newsletter, and maintenance of Pharmaceutical Development SharePoint site.
- Assist Senior Operations Manager with Finance related tasks and activities
Associates/ Bachelor/Master of Science (BSc/MSc) in Science of Business-related Field, or equivalent.
Associates Degree with 4+ years
BSc with 2+ yrs
- Team, drug development, or project management related experience.
- General experience working on projects.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with manager and group members.
- Good communication skills.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.