CSL Behring in Kankakee, Illinois has grown into a global biotechnology leader, motivated by that same promise to save and improve lives. We offer the broadest range of quality plasma-derived and recombinant therapies in our industry. We have recently been awarded America's Best Employers for 2022 by Forbes magazine.
Responsible to perform and document calibration activities for process system and utilities systems throughout the Kankakee site.
1. Calibrate and troubleshoot control systems and equipment per defined calibration standards
2. Knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices, Ability to read directions, write information and compute solutions from existing data.
3. Ability to analyze special situations and make appropriate Adjustments and recommendations with minimal assistance.
4. Documents all work performed, i.e. as found and as left, per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Manufacturing Operating Standards (MOSs). Operates standards for measuring Pressure, Temperature, PH, Conductivity, Flow, TOC, Mass, Time, Voltage, Current, Resistance as well as others as needed.
5. Analyze and interpret data in various forms, including numerical and units of measure.
6. Complete work orders requiring Calibration and repair work as needed.
7. Foster a culture of continuous improvement through employee selection, training and mentoring while focusing on operational efficiency and the elimination of “non-value added” activities.
8. Provide a positive and equitable working environment emphasizing the CSL Values: Customer Focus, Innovation, Integrity, Collaboration, and Superior Performance.
9. Complies with requirements from CSL Behring’s Safety Program, including Health and Safety mandates and OSHA requirements.
10. Completes any other duties/responsibilities assigned by senior management.
Minimum experience as below.
Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree plus 3 years’ experience in calibration.
Precision Measurement Equipment Laboratory (PMEL) or equivalent certification
with 3 years’ military experience in calibration.
7 years’ experience in calibration within the pharmaceutical industry.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!