Primary Job Function:
The Senior Analyst, HR Compliance will support HR compliance related matters including affirmative action responsibilities, analytics, restructurings and other HR compliance related matters that support our business needs.
- Design, implementation and management of affirmative action plans and related responsibilities (to include reporting requirements).
- Consultation, education and strategic partnership to internal/external partners and clients.
- Identification, recommendation and implementation of process improvements.
- Internal and external audit activities to include initiation, management and outcome resolution. This includes OFCCP audit submissions and responses.
- Analytics and reporting responsibilities, often combining data from multiple sources to achieve desired results.
- On-going education to remain abreast of federal and state regulatory requirements to ensure company compliance.
- Support of initiatives and other projects as needed, to include restructurings and separation agreement responsibilities.
- B.S. degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business or related area
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in preparing affirmative action plans and supporting affirmative action responsibilities, OFCCP audit experience preferred.
- Strong data and analytics capabilities, with proficiency in Microsoft products, including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented with a commitment to high quality, accurate work product.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, with project management experience preferred.
- Independent worker who can effectively collaborate, influence and educate across teams and organizational levels. Training experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interpret and communicate information in a non-technical manner.
- Ability to effectively manage company data in a professional and sensitive manner, maintaining data confidentiality.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.