Innova Solutions is immediately hiring a Clinical Research Coordinator
Position type: Full-time Contract
Duration: 6 months Contract
Location: DuBois, Pennsylvania
As a Clinical Research Coordinator, you will:
Summary: Perform a variety of clinical procedures to collect, record, report, and interpret data on patients enrolled and/or seeking enrollment in clinical studies according to the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and Good Clinical Practice (GCP). Assist with daily workload planning.
Provide clinical research support to investigators to prepare for and execute assigned research studies, including:
- Review study protocols, Case Report Forms (CRFs), other study-specific documents, and electronic data capture systems used to record clinical research data.
- Attend all relevant study meetings.
- Collect and submit regulatory/ethics documentation as required by the FDA and other regulatory bodies governing the conduct of clinical research.
- Recruit and screen patients for clinical trials and maintain subject screening logs.
- Orient research subjects to the study, including the purpose of the study, procedures, and protocol issues such as timelines for visits.
- Design and maintain source documentation based on protocol requirements.
- Schedule and execute study visits and perform study procedures.
- Collect, record and maintain research subject study data according to study protocol and SOPs, preserving quality control for content, accuracy, and completeness; Handle lab testing and analysis, including preparation of specimen collection tubes and lab logistics.
- Monitor subject safety and report adverse reactions to appropriate medical personnel.
- Correspond with research subjects and troubleshoot study-related questions or issues.
- Participate in huddles to confirm daily study tasks are assigned to team members and are executed to the expected standards;
- Assist with study data quality checking and query resolution.
- Perform a variety of complex clinical research procedures including but not limited to ECG, sample collection, spirometry, vital signs, dose verification, cannulation, and cardiac telemetry monitoring.
- Record, report, and interpret study findings appropriately to develop a study-specific database.
- Assist investigator in verifying that research study objectives are met on time, within budget, and according to applicable protocol requirements, clinical research regulations, and quality standards.
- Provide training to new investigator site staff members on study-specific topics and requirements.
- Assist in maintaining adherence to investigator site staff training requirements by auditing and maintaining training records.
- Prepare for and attend study monitoring visits, study audits, and regulatory inspections with clinical research regulatory agencies.
- Assist research site with coverage planning related to staffing and scheduling for research projects.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of clinical trials In-depth knowledge of departmental, protocol, and study-specific operating procedures, consent forms, and study schedules
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Skilled in using MS Windows and Office applications such as Access, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma (A BS would be a plus) or educational equivalent and relevant work experience in a clinical environment or medical setting; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Applicable certifications and licenses as required by the company, country, state, and/or other regulatory bodies.
Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! Please hit APPLY to provide the required information, and we will be back in touch as soon as possible
PAY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
Pay Range*: $24.00/hr to $25.00/hr
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
Benefits: Innova Solutions offers benefits( based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal & ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS: Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields.
· One of the Largest IT Consulting Staffing firms in the USA – Recognized as #4 by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA 2022)
· ClearlyRated® Client Diamond Award Winner (2020)
· One of the Largest Certified MBE Companies in the NMSDC Network (2022)
· Advanced Tier Services partner with AWS and Gold with MS
Innova Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 493-5588. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.