Associate Director, Key Accounts - Ophthalmology - Southeast
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Cary, North Carolina
- Start date
- Mar 30, 2023
- Sales & Service, Account Management, Business Development
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Best Places to Work
Associate Director, Key Accounts, Ophthalmology
The Key Accounts position will identify and develop working relationships with key decision makers within the C-Suite of targeted Private Equity Groups and large accounts. Reporting to the National Business Director, this field-based position will serve as the single point of contact identifying growth opportunities, collaborating with cross-functional partners, and aligning with brand strategy.
A Typical Day Might Look Like This:
- Engages with C-Suite Executives, Clinical Leadership, and other key stakeholders within the identified PE group and large accounts
- Creates specific strategies and executes tactical plans that drive the commercial success of EYLEA with targeted customers
- Ensures cross-functional communication, alignment, and collaboration with Marketing, GPO, Access and Reimbursement, Field Medical, Field Sales, Legal, and Compliance
- Collaborates with the National Business Director and Regional Directors to develop and execute pull through plans with PE Child Accounts.
- Leverages approved promotional resources to pull through identified growth opportunities
- Ensure compliance with all engagements, triaging customer needs with appropriate cross-functional partners (i.e. Field Medical, HEOR, GPO)
Geography: Atlanta, GA - Cary, NC - Charlotte, NC - Chesapeake, VA - Jacksonville, FL - Orlando, FL
If This Sounds Like You:
The Associate Director, Key Accounts, must possess the expertise to professionally engage with C-Suite, Board Members, and Corporate Executives, interpreting and drawing business insights while developing and executing business plans to advance EYLEA. This individual must demonstrate exceptional collaborative skills that create positive impact on performance and business objectives.
- Ability to confidently engage and influence C-Suite, Board Members, and Corporate Executives
- Developed analytical skills with demonstrated ability to create and execute successful business plans
- Proven collaborative skills with a demonstrated track record leading highly matrixed, cross-functional work teams
- Proactively and independently prioritizes customer requests and business needs
- Creative / innovative thinker with a thorough knowledge of the legal / regulatory environment and requirements with engagement
- Strong organization/ coordination capabilities and excellent written and oral communication skills
- 10+ years of progressive pharmaceutical industry experience with a solid understanding of account management
- Retina / Ophthalmology experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience working in the Part B biologics marketplace
- Experience working with C-Suite, director and senior level executives within the assigned geographical area preferred
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree is required; MBA preferred
- This is a field-based position, requiring significant travel to assigned accounts and field based/home office-based meetings and trainings.
- Location- within identified account geographies
Salary Range (annually)$148,100.00 - $241,700.00
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert