Process Technician, 1st Shift, Sunday - Wednesday
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Rensselaer, New York
- Start date
- Mar 30, 2023
- Engineering, Manufacturing & Production, Process
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
We are currently looking to fill a Process Technician position with a Sunday – Wednesday, 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. shift. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Process Technicians play a vital role in supporting our manufacturing operations. They provide operational, maintenance, and troubleshooting support for manufacturing process area maintenance through strict compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and cGMPs.
As a Process Technician, a typical day might include the following:
- Performing daily operations, maintenance and repairs on utility systems, manufacturing equipment and building systems in a cGMP environment
- Ensuring safe and efficient hands-on maintenance of all plant manufacturing equipment and related support equipment
- Identifying any off-nominal conditions with mechanical equipment and mechanical troubleshooting of manufacturing/utility equipment in a clean room environment
- Performing daily Work Orders (WOs) and PMs and efficiently coordinating the workflow and documentation of PMs and WOs
- Troubleshooting electrical equipment during off-nominal conditions; locating the source of trouble and arranging for/performing all necessary repairs
- Coordinating with each impacted department and within Facilities Management when planned and unplanned work events occur
- Can interpret P&IDs, equipment/system layouts, wiring diagrams and specifications in planning and performing maintenance and repairs
- Have prior experience in equipment maintenance or a related position requiring mechanical skills and abilities
- Are safety-minded while looking for opportunities to continuously improve
- Strive for compliance with regulatory, corporate, and site-specific policies and procedures
- Can fully gown as required when entering and working on production floor
- Are able to support a rotational on-call schedule
- You are capable of pushing, pulling, and lifting at least 50 pounds
To be considered for the Process Technician you must be willing and able to work Sunday – Wednesday, 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. shift. Applicants should have an AAS degree, preferably in an Engineering or Construction Technologies related field, and the following minimum amounts of proven experience for each level:
- Process Technician I: 0 years or HSD/GED with 2+ years of related experience
- Process Technician II: 2+ years of related experience or HSD/GED with 5+ years of related experience
- Process Technician III: 5+ years of related experience or HSD/GED with 8+ years of related experience
Level will be determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)$20.27 - $41.88
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert