Key Accounts Associate Director - Great Lakes Region (Health Systems) #2739
- GRAIL, LLC
- Remote - USA
- Start date
- Mar 30, 2023
- Sales & Service, Account Management, Business Development
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Bio NC, Best Places to Work
GRAIL is seeking a Key Accounts Associate Director to establish and integrate GRAIL products and services with health systems and other key accounts.
In this role, you will fully represent GRAIL’s overall product portfolio and technological platform at a health system level and evolve our value proposition to surpass the account’s needs.
You will develop business relationships with key Health Systems influencers and executives to evolve our value proposition and surpass the account’s needs.
Developing business relationships with key influencers and executives while creating an engaging and sustainable customer experience with our key accounts is critical to success.
This role will cover the Great Lakes US territory. Candidate will reside in the territory and be available to travel throughout the territory, as needed. Northern IL, IN, and WI.
- Network with various partners across the account and in the market and develop a breadth and depth of relationships within each account to ensure an understanding of each account’s objectives, goals, drivers and challenges
- Profile key accounts to understand the quality and economic flow, and define precision medicine/genomics decision-making processes
- Understand and anticipate the account's goal and needs across the system of care and to find opportunities to develop and deliver resources
- Prepare integrated account plans to help identify challenges to successful customer interactions, implementing the right internal mechanism as appropriate to mitigate them
- Work to ensure the account’s needs are appropriately met to ensure GRAIL delivers a patient-focused customer experience
- Collaborate with payer access and marketing team to bring the voice of the customer in development of GRAIL product and technology value propositions
- Develop and own key accounts through strong collaboration and strategic coordination with other GRAIL roles that also support the accounts
- Manage account’s evolution and any potential impact to GRAIL’s strategy and monitor and ensure alignment across GRAIL on each Account’s business position
- Understand current state and emerging trends in business operations affecting practice management such as Annual Report, payer initiatives, EMR capabilities, and clinical care pathway development
- Maintain a future focus on emerging trends and patient care needs in cancer early detection, uncovering and reporting underlying issues that may inform broad or account-specific strategies
- Ensure access to GRAIL's products are achieved and in a compliant manner
Your background should include:
- BS/BA degree preferably with a science/ healthcare major and/or advanced science, public health or allied healthcare degree
- Minimum of 10 years with demonstrated strong account management experience leading substantive revenue generating accounts
- Demonstrated success implementing product and service solutions with health systems or health plans in prior roles
- Ability to build and develop customer relationships including the ability to effectively represent GRAIL and its products to senior levels of management and key leaders with vision
- Innovative thinking and exceptional eye for business, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of compliance-related concepts including the laws, regulations and policies that govern marketing and sales activities and the importance of compliance in all job-related function
- Ability to understand, distill and communicate complex scientific and public health related concepts
- Experience in partnership models with health systems and payers
- Health system, oncology and diagnostic experience preferred
- Track record of working with objective based goals and success in achieving them
- Ability to travel as needed
The expected, full-time, annual base pay scale for this position is $127,000 - $189,000. Actual base pay will consider skills, experience, and location.
Based on the role, colleagues may be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan tied to company and individual performance, or an incentive plan. We also offer a long-term incentive plan to align company and colleague success over time.
In addition, GRAIL offers a progressive benefit package, including flexible time-off, a 401k with a company match, and alongside our medical, dental, vision plans, carefully selected mindfulness offerings.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. GRAIL maintains a drug-free workplace.
Following extensive monitoring, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL US has made the decision to require that all U.S. employees be “Fully Vaccinated” with the COVID-19 vaccine. “Fully Vaccinated” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine (e.g. Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine (e.g. Johnson & Johnson) has been administered. Absent a qualifying exemption, all GRAIL US employees are to comply with this requirement, including providing documentation of such vaccination status, as a condition of employment. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation for consideration by GRAIL.
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
CEO: Bob Ragusa
1525 O'Brien Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert