Global Customer Capabilities Web Project Manager - (GCC-Web PMO-Delivery Lead)
- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Start date
- Mar 29, 2023
- Marketing, Market Research/Customer Experience
- Required Education
- High School or equivalent
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Beach, Best Places to Work
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve worked hard to become the professional you are today and are now ready to take the next step in your career. How will you put your skills, experience and passion to work toward your goals? At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Come do your best work alongside other innovative, driven professionals in this meaningful role.
Global Customer Capabilities Web Project Manager (GCC-Web PMO-Delivery Lead)
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. The Amgen Global Content Excellence Team is looking for an experienced Web Project Delivery Lead to join our Global Customer Capabilities Center (GCC). The GCC delivers efficient and consistent quality global marketing assets at scale across multiple channels & countries.
In this vital role you will provide coordinated end-to-end project management to ensure successful delivery of commercial and medical websites. They will act as the single Point-of-Contact (POC) for leading all aspects of project intake, status updates and risk management across US & Ex-US market sites. This role will work closely with web production vendors, Amgens Digital Technology & Innovation Team, global creative agencies, as well as SEO/analytics and CRM/integration partners to execute our Web Strategy that will steward web projects from kick-off through launch. They are encouraged to lead a team of Web Project Managers book of work for GCC-Web awarding work across the team of developers. Bring thought leadership and drive delivery.
- Lead all aspects of web project management including scope, timelines, budget, available resources-(team of Web PMs), communication, requirements, risks, and post-launch maintenance
- Handle and award demand intake and ensure timely execution on development work for the Web Strategy roadmap in support of the US & Ex-US release plan; oversee and award work across pool of developer partners to improve efficiencies while minimizing risk
- Provide reporting to GCC Web Director and the Web Governance Board on volume and performance KPIs, areas of opportunity to improve ways of working as part of operational reviews
- Empower marketers to be cost effective & develop content with a sense of urgency through standardized templates
- Support brand teams through successful website updates/launches, adhering to agile web development process and industry standard methodologies
- Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, weekly status meetings, work sessions, deliverable reviews, and functional testing
- Partner with development teams to perform functional testing of client CMS and data integrations and ensure functionality
- Collaborate with Digital Technology & Innovation team to support quarterly prioritization of web projects, clearly identifying business priorities, and scope to determine project requirements
- Lead retrospectives that incorporate lessons learned from previous projects to instill a culture of continuous improvement
- Support additional digital content projects as needed
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The web project manager professional we seek is a collaborator with these qualifications.
Masters degree and 2 years of digital or web project management experienceOr
Bachelors degree and 4 years of digital or web project management experienceOr
Associates degree and 10 years of digital or web project management experienceOr
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of digital or web project management experience
- 5+ yrs. of digital project management in a fast-paced, multi-client environment, incl. full design-build project lifecycle of web projects
- Experience leading web technology systems: Content Management Systems (CMS), Sitecore, Google Analytics
- Knowledgeable of web analytics, SEO principles and web design standard processes, basic HTML, CSS, and website administrations
- Agile project management software including JIRA, Confluence (or similar)
- Experience managing between onshore/offshore development teams
- Quick learner of existing and new web technologies and infrastructure
- Familiarity with technical specifications and standard methodologies for Web Accessibility, file sizes/types, image & video resolution
- Experience operating in a regulated business environment and adhering to mandatory compliance requirements
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/CRM a plus
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
The annual base salary range for this opportunity in the U.S. is $108,000 - $132,000.
In addition to the base salary, Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancers, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We are all different, yet we have this in common: our mission to serve patients. This sense of shared purpose is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. It guides us as we continue to launch new medicines and reach millions of patients worldwide.
We live the mission.
We win together.
We thrive on continual challenge.
Our team of 22,000+ scientists and professionals worldwide bring distinct perspectives and experiences to all we do. We leverage our global talent to achieve together—to research, manufacture and deliver ever-better products and greater depth to our mission.
At Amgen, there is a strong correlation between our high level of diversity and performance. Because addressing issues with a wider range of perspectives and approaches leads to more creative problem-solving. Together, we’re transforming the promise of science and biotechnology into therapies that have the power to restore health.
Connect with us to explore how you can Win, Live, and Thrive at Amgen.
One Amgen Center Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert