Aseptic Cleaning Technician – Part Time/ 3rd Shift
- Ajinomoto Bio Pharma Services
- San Diego, CA
- Start date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Manufacturing & Production, Facilities & Site
- Required Education
- High School or equivalent
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Beach
Why join Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma?
Our mission is to help improve the health of humankind.
We are a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization with sites in Belgium, United States, Japan, and India providing comprehensive development, cGMP manufacturing, and aseptic fill finish services. We pride ourselves in offering a unique environment in which the work we do every day plays a crucial role in society.
We hope to inspire employees to come to work engaged and ready to give their all. This allows Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma to meet the commitments it makes to partners, patients and employees.
Total Rewards package designed to make your life better:
We offer health benefits, annual performance bonus, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, matching 401k contributions (immediate vesting), tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and much more!
Your next career move:
We are currently seeking an Aseptic Cleaning Technician to perform tasks of the production operation specific to aseptic cleaning and sterilization of processing equipment, parts and rooms. The Assistant maintains batch record documentation and logs as required by corporation and regulatory agencies. This role prepares, according to procedures, various stock solutions and buffers as required by the production process. In addition, this position is responsible for operating general production equipment (such as autoclaves).
- Perform sanitization duties in the cleanroom while aseptically gowned.
- Accurately record and complete documentation as required, including logbooks and forms in compliance with SOP guidelines.
- Remove and collect all used disinfectant solution waste and place in the appropriate disposal unit.
- Administrative tasks including attendance of regularly scheduled departmental meetings and group trainings.
- Internal investigations (Deviations, Internal Audits, Safety Audits).
- Maintain facility and equipment through routine cleaning and sanitization in designated areas within the cleanroom as indicated in standard operating procedures.
- Operate general production equipment such as autoclaves.
- Formulate cleaning solutions and sanitize sterile/non sterile Drug Product areas.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of zero to two (0-2) years of aseptic gowning, cleanroom, and/or cGMP experience.
- Capable of learning accurate cleanroom behavior and aseptic technique concepts.
- Proficient in accurately recording and completing documentation as required, including logbooks and forms in compliance with SOP guidelines.
- Comprehension of QAD, Master Control, LIMS, and RAM is preferred.
- Familiarity with basic Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook is preferred
- Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
- Basic understanding of solution chemistry needed to properly mix chemicals.
- Detail Oriented.
- Ability to receive Aseptic Gowning Qualification will be required.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
The anticipated hourly range for candidates who will work in California is$17.87to$23.82.
The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Pleasebe advised thatAji Bio-Pharma follows a comprehensive set of recruiting protocols and conducts interviews either in person or phone/via live video only. We will never use apps like RingCentral or other chat features to conduct an interview. The scammer is using an email account that looks like an Ajinomoto account but ending in.workin an attempt to fool individuals. We strongly recommend ignoring any request that looks suspicious or is unexpected. DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS or provide any information in response to these scams. Please contact us atHRInquires@us.ajibio-pharma.comwith any questions.
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. Our ultimate goal is to provide adaptive solutions, responsive service, trusted partnerships and peace of mind to our customers. Through innovation, accountability, compliance, communication and teamwork, we take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come.
11040 Roselle St.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert