- Ascent Services Group
- 27893, Wilson, NC
- Start date
- Mar 26, 2023
- Regulatory, Research/Documentation, Science/R&D
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
Innova Solutions is immediately hiring a Chemist
Position type: Full-time
Duration: 12 months Contract
Location: Wilson, NC
As a Chemist you will:
- Primary responsibilities are routine laboratory dissolution, assay/degradate, content uniformity, and identity testing, documentation and data review in a GMP laboratory.
- Additional responsibilities include entering data into Labware, participating in investigation meetings and some drafting of investigations, participating in root cause analysis, simple troubleshooting instrumentation issues, and participation in the daily tier process.
- B.A./B.S. degree (preferably in Science or Engineering).
- Knowledge of continuous improvement principles.
- Experience operating routine laboratory equipment including but not limited to: Karl Fisher, pH meter, conductivity meter, UV, etc.
- Knowledge of regulatory and cGMP principles.
- Experience performing Second person Data review for analytical testing.
- Experience operating laboratory equipment: HPLC, dissolution apparatus, FTIR, NIR, etc.
- Experience utilizing Empower.
- Experience utilizing Labware/LIMS.
- Execution of root cause analysis.
- Background in technical writing including but not limited to: updating of standard operating procedures and writing quality notifications.
- Knowledge of Tier processes.
- Experience executing 5S principals.
Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! Please hit APPLY to provide the required information, and we will be back in touch as soon as possible.
PAY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
Pay Range*: $22.00/hr to $23.50/hr
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
Benefits: Innova Solutions offers benefits( based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal & ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS: Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields.
· One of the Largest IT Consulting Staffing firms in the USA – Recognized as #4 by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA 2022)
· ClearlyRated® Client Diamond Award Winner (2020)
· One of the Largest Certified MBE Companies in the NMSDC Network (2022)
· Advanced Tier Services partner with AWS and Gold with MS
Innova Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at email@example.com or (770) 493-5588. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert