Job Title: Digital Analyst
Location: Lexington, MA (Hybrid)
The Digital Analyst will deliver value at MA Biologics Operations plants and warehouses by leveraging existing and emerging digital technologies. As a member of site Data, Digital, and Technology (DD&T) team, you will collaborate with our business partners to transform the facility into a future-facing, highly efficient and effective organization. This person will:
- Drive digital innovation & automation and new ways of working with progressive technologies and platforms e.g. Cloud technologies, Data Analytics Platforms, and Power Apps
- Advance data analytics capabilities including AI enabled, predictive use cases
- Work with business leaders to identify use cases for existing technology solutions or brainstorm solutions to automate and simplify repetitive tasks
- Be knowledable of existing and emerging digital technology platforms both external and internal to Takeda and their application to plant/warehouse setting
- Develop business cases to fund and kick-start technology transformation projects
- Lead multi-disciplined, cross functional project teams to deliver a technology solution while working in a globally-matrixed organization
- Develop human-centered approaches for culture change that are agile, and ready for the digital world
- Apply a structured methodology for system change and support change management activities
- Maintain/develop strong relationships with stakeholders to facilitate successful collaborations
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE:
Digital transformation; Change agent; Problem solver.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS:
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
Experience with Python, SQL, and REST API integration
AWS Cloud experience with Lambda, EC2, IAM, EventBridge, DynamoDB, RDS, Secrets Manager, and CloudWatch are preferred.
Experience with web development (React/Django framework) and DevOps CI/CD pipelines are a plus.
Power Apps, Data Analytics, Predictive technologies, etc. Exhibit a continuous improvement (CI) mindset to automate and simplify repetitive tasks.
Be able to independently troubleshoot issues (where to look and what to look for), determine root-case (e.g. by process of elimination), and implement resolution by “putting two and two together” i.e. draw a conclusion based upon given evidence.
Ability to persuade others to follow. Career driven, self-motivated, willing to learn new technologies and skills.
Decision-making and Autonomy
Propose technology solutions, once approved by site & DD&T leadership, the candidate must execute/deliver with autonomy. Decisions will impact plant of about ~800 colleagues and could lead to improvements across Takeda network of plants.
Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform. Fluent in English, be able to communicate technical subject matter in “plain” English to non-technical audience. Communicate with technical IT teams – compute/storage, networking, security, database, hardware/software vendor etc.
Be able to improve one’s own work and provide ideas to improve plant’s performance.
Work in culturally diverse, complex global-matrixed organization.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, engineering, or a related study (required):
- Working knowledge and experience with following technologies (required):
- Cloud Platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure, or GCP)
- Programming languages (Python, Java, or C#)
- Overall 5 years experience implementing digital transformation at a Pharmaceutical Biologics Manufacturing facility or in a consulting role (preferred).
- Familiarity with following SDLC and GxP processes used in Pharmaceutical industry (preferred):
- Computerized Systems Validation (CSV)
- 21 CFR Part 11 regulations and Data Integrity compliance
- Familiarity with following tools and processes (preferred):
- ServiceNow – ITIL processes such as Incident Management, Change Management, Request Management, Asset and Configuration Management (CMDB)
- Veeva EDMS – Document Workflows
- MS Visio and Project
- DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Digital Twin
- 3D Tour
Potential Domestic travel. Drive to various sites within MA – Lexington, Alewife, Belmont, North Reading.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 35 lbs.
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around observing conditions in the facility.
- Must be able to work in controlled environments requiring special gowning. Will be required to follow gowning requirements and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body.
- No make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish or artificial fingernails may be worn in the manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work multiple shifts, including weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Some Clean Room and cool/hot storage conditions.
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.Locations
USA - MA - Lexington - BIO OPSWorker Type