Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
- San Diego, CA
- Start date
- Mar 25, 2023
- Information Technology, Business/Data Analytics
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
Here at PacBio, we are hiring an experienced Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, PacBio is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
- Coach and teach - collaborate with finance, manufacturing, sales, pre-sales, and marketing to drive business outcomes.
- Lead on reporting, analytics and data exploration and recommend improvements.
- Support and own task to convert Qlik Dashboards to Tableau.
- Provide strategic insights into internal and external customer data needs.
- Provide ongoing status on BI and Analytics led projects.
- Create, update and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements.
- Set goals and drive the overall roadmap for the business intelligence reporting team.
- Collaborate with Data Warehouse team member to design and development data pipelines and data models for reporting needs.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting, dashboards and analysis on key business metrics and challenges.
- Contribute to development of models around predictive recommendations, marketing attribution, financial forecasts, etc., to support the best decision making within the organization.
- Translate complex analytics tasks into easily consumable outputs to guide data-driven decisions with various stakeholders.
- Develop consistent approaches and methodologies for data analysis, automate repeatable tasks and drive process efficiencies.
- All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in business, computer science, or engineering, desired.
- Proficient with SQL and other common programming languages.
- Experienced with Tableau Online and SAS software programs.
- Must have 4-5 years of Tableau hands on development.
- Strong leadership and decision making abilities.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, QlikView.
- Able to perform complex tasks involving datasets and statistics.
- Knowledgeable about agile tactics and methodology.
- Computer System Validation/SOX 404 experience, a plus.
Salary Range:$138,200.00 - $187,000.00
Please be aware that, as a condition of employment, proof of COVID vaccination is required for all U.S.-based employees (subject to limited exceptions).
To ensure the health and safety of all PacBio employees and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview experience.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at PacBio. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. PacBio does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PacBio employees or any other company location. PacBio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 650-521-8000, or http://email@example.com for assistance.
Visit our following pages for more information on:
1305 O'Brien Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert