Junior Treasury Analyst
- Lake County, Illinois
- Start date
- Mar 25, 2023
- Administration, Accounting, Finance
- Required Education
- High School or equivalent
- Position Type
- Full time
- BioMidwest, Best Places to Work
The Junior Treasury Analyst is a member of the Treasury Support team, which has responsibility for supporting the cash management and banking operations in the North American Region, with global responsibilities for HQ activities. This position has primary responsibilities for bank documentation management and Treasury payments.
- Maintain wire templates both within SAP and Global bank portals.
- Exercise sound judgement and discretion in making routine decisions in ensuring manual payments are handled accurately and in compliance with Corporate Policies.
- Actively participate in resolving payment issues within a timely manner.
- Monitor Treasury Global banks daily ACH Direct Debit and positive pay exceptions.
- Assist with E-banking user access, entitlements, and limits (global banks directly and oversight of local regional banks) and Bank account signers (NAM directly and oversight globally) recertification process.
- Communicate clearly with internal and external customers.
- Actively engage in process improvement projects.
- Coordinate payments, receipts, and transfers with various AbbVie internal groups within a timely manner.
- Prepare banking documents for global banking administration.
- Coordinate with banks to manage transactions and services.
- Assist in preparing audit documentation for SOX, Internal Audit, External Audit and Tax.
- Distribute monthly banking/investing/borrowing reports to various internal groups.
- Maintain NAM Treasury vendor invoices on an up-to-date basis and the corresponding tracker.
- Process documentation requirements for complex multi-entity transactions (step-plans) and compiling the respective transaction statements.
- Process know-your-customer data requests from banking counterparties.
- Update records, documents, bank account signors, and E-Banking users.
- Ability to work independently and plan extensively to meet goals while maintaining consistency and quality in a fast paced, multi tasked environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong billing reconciliation and payments expertise.
- Must demonstrate a strong ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems as well as manage multiple projects.
- Must be self-motivated and approach tasks with a positive pro-active attitude while maintaining eagerness and capacity to learn.
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree or 4-6 years of experience in a corporate finance organization or with a commercial bank in corporate treasury services
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Stock Symbol: ABBV
Stock Exchange: NYSE
1 North Waukegan Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert