Senior Accounts Payable Manager - HYBRID
- Hayward, CA
- Start date
- Mar 24, 2023
- Administration, Accounting
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Biotech Bay
Who We Are
RefleXion transforms radiopharmaceuticals from diagnosing cancer to actively controlling delivery of external-beam radiotherapy by leveraging individual tumor biology. Designated an FDA Breakthrough Device, RefleXion’s SCINTIX™ biology-guided radiotherapy automates targeting and motion management to overcome long-standing barriers preventing definitive radiotherapy for metastatic disease. In strategic collaborations with radiopharmaceutical companies, RefleXion is co-developing and co-commercializing disease-specific radiotracers for difficult to treat late-stage cancers.
Find out more about RefleXion and SCINTIX therapy at reflexion.com.
Stay up to date with RefleXion by following our channels here:
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
About This Role
The Senior AP/Payroll/Equity Manager is responsible for Accounts Payable, Payroll and Stock Administration, and the related day-to-day operations as well as month-end closing processes. In this high visibility role, the Senior AP/Payroll/Equity Manager also works with executive leadership on specialized accounting projects. This role is also key in the ongoing development and maintenance of robust financial accounting systems, processes, and controls. The role is a mixture of hands-on detailed work and leading other accounting professionals.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own and manage all of the day-to-day operations of AP, Payroll, Equity and Stock-based Compensation, including managing the related vendor(s) and supporting accounting staff
- Execute or manage all monthly accounting close procedures in accordance with the accounting team’s close schedule.
- Act as Company Stock Plan Administrator including preparing new hire and other stock grants, processing employee transactions to exercise options, maintaining stock databases, preparing reports and analyses for presentations, and responding to investor information requests.
- Manage ADP to ensure all payroll including semi-monthly, bi-weekly, and ad-hoc / off-cycle are prepared timely and appropriately; and facilitate timely executives’ review of each payroll before its release and partner with the Human Resources team in preparation and coordination of analytics and related presentation materials needed for Board of Director (BOD) meetings.
- Own the funding of the 401(k) plan in connection with processing payroll and ensure compliance for 401(k) audits.
- Coordinate with Purchasing and oversee the procure to pay process, including the planning of staff utilization, verification, posting, and monitoring for timely payment.
- Manage and mentor accounts payable and payroll staff.
- Oversee and assist in the creation of policies and procedure documentation for related financial processes.
- Lead or participate in relevant cross-functional initiatives to optimize and improve financial systems and processes.
- Cross-train with cost accounting and general ledger teams to assist during peak busy times and during vacations.
- Other projects/duties assigned as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Where You Will Do This Job
- Hybrid - This position will allow the successful candidate to work on a Hybrid work location schedule. They must be based in the greater SF Bay Area and must be able to commute to the RefleXion office in Hayward 1-4 days a week, depending on the role.
What We Need
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or related field
- 12+ years minimum accounting work experience, with at least three of those years in financial operations/general ledger area
- 5+ years’ experience processing payroll for multi-state and diverse employee population including both salaried and hourly processing.
- 5+ years’ experience in equity related accounting roles
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-faced environment, with strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Results-oriented with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude and strong desire to learn and to knowledge-share.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word – QAD and ADP experience a must.
- employee must be able to safely lift.
- Travel Requirements
What You Will Love About Working with Us!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment.
- Flexible work location and schedule – hybrid work environment for many positions
- Competitive compensation and Pre–IPO stock option packages
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 Weeks/Year PTO Accrual rate to start and 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Employer paid Life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
- RefleXion Benefit Hub –Company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items.
- Weekly catered on-site lunches as well as kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious food and drinks – including an espresso machine and panini stations!
- Employee Events – Variety of Workshops, Lunch ‘n Learns, Financial Wellness education, Regular “Coffee Chats” with Executive Leadership, Scavenger Hunts, Company Milestone celebrations and more!
- Electric car charging stations on site
The annual pay range for this role is $125,000 - $220,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor. The total compensation package for this position may also include bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable variable compensation.
Values and Diversity
RefleXion is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability/medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
RefleXion is a privately held therapeutic oncology company located in Hayward, Calif., transforming radiopharmaceuticals from diagnosing cancer to actively controlling delivery of external-beam radiotherapy by leveraging individual tumor biology. Designated an FDA Breakthrough Device, RefleXion’s SCINTIX™ biology-guided radiotherapy automates targeting and motion management to overcome long-standing barriers preventing definitive radiotherapy for metastatic disease. In strategic collaborations with radiopharmaceutical companies, RefleXion is co-developing and co-commercializing disease-specific radiopharmaceuticals for difficult to treat late-stage cancers. RefleXion’s vision is to extend the established safety, efficacy and cost-effectiveness of external-beam radiotherapy to patients with solid tumor malignancies of any stage.
25841 Industrial Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert