Quality Assurance Specialist - Equipment Oversight
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Troy, New York
- Start date
- Mar 24, 2023
- Clinical, Clinical Medicine, Quality
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
The QA Validation department is hiring! The QA Validation Specialist validates and qualifies equipment, systems, and processes in accordance with regulatory requirements and support, follow and implement company manufacturing standards policies and procedures.
- Oversight Validation: this team leads all aspects of all documentation for all validation areas across the business, including QC, tech transfers and transfer of products; a background in Manufacturing/Lab Equipment in a pharmaceutical setting is preferred
As a QA Validation Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Partner with QA Validation operations personnel at each site to ensure critical validation activities are completed on time and with the highest degree of quality.
- Review and provide quality oversight of the deliverables of validation activities, including, but not limited to: Shipping, Equipment, Computerized Systems, QC and methods, and process.
- Engage with other QA leaders to ensure robust and consistent, quality-driven processes are developed to support a global IOPS division.
- Generates, implements and/or reviews master and completed qualification and validation protocols, summary reports and associated data for conformance to regulations, SOPs, specifications and other applicable acceptance criteria
- Analyzes the results of testing and determines the acceptability of results against pre-determined criteria.
- Investigates and troubleshoots problems which occur and determines solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
- Reviews, edits and approves deviation notifications, deviation investigations, corrective actions, change controls, SOPs, reports and other documentation
- Coordinates with other departments or outside contractors/vendors to complete validation tasks.
- May supervise, provide direction and assign work to Validations Specialists and/or contingent workers to meet goals and deadlines.
- Manages projects and prepares status reports.
- May present at both internal and external (regulatory) audits
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Some travel may be required.
This role may be for you if you:
- Ability to maintain integrity and honesty at all times
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to communicate with transparency
- Continuously drive to improve processes for improved performance
- Demonstrate supportive behavior at all times
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Gathers and organizes information
- Meets commitments on time
- Performs well-defined tasks
- Effective time management skills
- Seeks to identify continuous improvement needs
In order to be considered for this position, you must hold a BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences and
- 0 – 2 years of relevant experience for an Associate
- 2+ years of relevant experience for a Specialist
- 5+ years of relevant experience for a Senior Specialist
- May substitute proven experience for education requirement
#REGNQA #LI-HybridDoes this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)$54,400.00 - $117,600.00
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert