Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II
- Tris Pharma
- Monmouth Junction, NJ
- Start date
- Mar 24, 2023
- Administration, Facilities, Quality
- Required Education
- High School or equivalent
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country
Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is a leading privately-owned biopharmaceutical company in the U.S. with a focus on development and commercialization of innovative medicines that address unmet patient needs. We have more than 150 US and International patents including applications and have marketed several branded and generic products in the U.S., have licensed our products in the US and international markets, and have a robust pipeline of innovative products spanning neuroscience and other therapeutic categories employing our proprietary science and technology.
Our science and technology make us unique, but it is our team members that set us apart; they are the engine that fuels Tris’ passion and innovation. Tris colleagues understand the criticality of operating a successful business and take pride in the company’s success. But of equal importance to each member of the team is how we interact with one another on a daily basis. We believe in each other and we believe in respectful, open and honest communications to help support individual and team success.
Our Facilities Engineering department located in our Monmouth Junction, NJ headquarters has an immediate need for an experienced Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II for 2nd shift Hours 2pm – 10:30pm.
The Facilities Maintenance Mechanic I is responsible for Maintenance and Operations support, including but not limited to: maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and upgrade of Facilities and Production equipment in order to meet customer requirements including deadlines and quality in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards.
• Performs routine and complex work related to the troubleshooting, repair, and upgrade of manufacturing equipment; Responsible for the preventive maintenance (PM), repair and continuous improvement of facilities and manufacturing equipment
• Assists in performing root cause analysis on equipment failures to support investigations
• Possesses working knowledge of the Facilities and Production equipment and Production processes in designated areas; Possesses working knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
• Precisely follows work orders and specifications
• Adheres to all plant safety policies and procedures
• Works extra hours or weekends as required by management to meet the demands of the scheduleRequirements
Special knowledge or skills needed and/or licenses or certificates REQUIRED
· High school diploma or equivalent AND minimum 5 years experience as a maintenance/mechanic or related specialty working in a cGMP regulated environment in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology facilities, consumer products, packaging and/or manufacturing department(s)
· Working knowledge of manufacturing procedures and federal regulations pertaining to manufacturing processes
· Working knowledge of good manufacturing systems and familiarity with regulatory and manufacturing SOPs and cGMPs
· Hands on, working knowledge of Facilities and Production equipment and Production processes
· Hands on, working knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
· Demonstrated ability to read and interpret documents such as safety and environmental policies, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals, etc.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and skills
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a fast paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members
· Analytical thinking with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
· Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects
· Fluent in English (verbal and written)
· Some college and/ or trade school certification in machining, welding and/or metal fabrication
Manufacturing based position
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Ability to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Ability to stand for extended periods
Founded in 2000, Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is the 3rd largest specialty pharmaceutical company in the United States. With our intense focus on the application of physical chemistry in biological systems, coupled with the requirements of manufacturing and market demands, we have grown our employee base over 250% in the past three years. Specifically, we are engaged in research, development, and manufacturing of both OTC and Rx branded products and specialty generic products. Our mission is to understand the science driving the delivery of drugs into the human body;develop and bring to market products that add value to our customers and patients and provide a benefit to our company, employees and society at large.
- (732) 940-2800
US Highway 130
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert