Senior QA Specialist, External Programs
- Queen Consulting Group
- Boston MA
- Contract Hourly Rate $50/hr Range
- Start date
- Mar 24, 2023
- Clinical, Quality, Quality Assurance
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
Position: Senior QA Specialist, External Programs
Location: Boston, MA - Hybrid onsite/remote
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ months (long term need)
Must be able to work directly on W2 only.
The Operational Area Senior Quality Specialist will provide QA support of manufacturing operations, analytical laboratory operations and materials management for the external manufacturing programs. This role will review batch data, including batch records, deviations, in-process data, EM data, QC release testing and other quality systems documentation as needed in support of product disposition.
- Reviews master batch records and provides customer approval for quality tasks for externally manufactured products
- Performs final review of executed batch and/or critical systems documentation and determines acceptability by using standard operating procedures
- Ensures presence and acceptability of all required documentation prior to the release of the product and/or system.
- Reviews and approves investigations, CAPA’s and change controls for external programs
- Supports the day-to-day management of the batch release process.
- Supports annual product quality reviews
- Assists the facility in preparation for quality audits and participates in corporate audits and external inspections as needed.
- Communicates proactively with internal and external partners and management
- Maintains files such that documents are readily available and easily retrievable
- Assists department with monthly/quarterly Quality System data review metrics and reporting
- Escalates critical and major findings to Quality management and monitors key performance indicators in collaboration with Quality Systems and other GXP Operational areas.
- Master’s degree with 3-5 years of relevant work experience, or Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or allied health field with minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, or relevant comparable background.
- Demonstrated success by independently leading cross-functional teams
- Experience providing QA support and oversight of GMP manufacturing operation
- Experience successfully leading event investigations, Root Cause Analysis and CAPA
- Experience with network-based applications such as Oracle, TrackWise, Veeva
- Knowledge of current industry trends and ability to use the latest technologies
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert