Senior Quality Compliance Specialist (Supervisor, Supplier Change Control)
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- East Greenbush, New York
- Start date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Clinical, Clinical Medicine, Regulatory, Legal/Compliance
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
The Material & Supplier Quality team is hiring! The Senior Quality Compliance Specialist (Supervisor, Supplier Change Control) focuses on the Compliance aspect of Material Supplier Quality. The Senior Specialist supports the MSQ team with Quality Assurance initiatives for a broad range of topics relative to materials and supplier quality inclusive but not limited to Change Control and Supplier Corrective Actions.
As a Senior Quality Compliance Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Accomplishes material and supplier quality objectives through direct reports and by planning and evaluating area activities.
- Achieves quality and operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Preparing and completing action plans.
- Resolving problems, identifying trends and determining system improvements
- Implementing change when necessary within the guidelines of GMP
- Maintain project timelines associated with quality assurance initiatives to support the evolving business
- Industry student to understand other company approaches to quality related projects
- Attend meetings relevant to assigned projects as needed.
- Represent quality on new projects upon request; examples, but not limited to Change Control, Supplier Corrective Action, Trending New Metric Implementation and Support Regulatory and partner inspections as needed.
This role may be for you if you:
- Excel in a quality driven organization
- Have change control and supplier quality experience
- Are organized and have an attention to detail
- Can prioritize multiple assignments and changing priorities
- Are able to learn and use computerized systems for daily performance of tasks
To be considered for this role you must hold a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related experience. May substitute proven experience for education requirement. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
#REGNQA #LI-HybridDoes this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)$74,300.00 - $121,300.00
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert