Data Review Associate (Process Sciences)
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Rensselaer, New York
- Start date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Engineering, Manufacturing & Production, Process
- Required Education
- Associate Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
As a Data Review Associate a typical day might include the following:
- Provide data integrity reviews for data associated with product impact assessments, technical evaluations, and scientific investigations.
- Coordinate data review assignments.
- Source GMP documents and data from multiple computer systems.
- Provide data gathering, verification, and maintenance of data sets.
- Performs statistical analysis of large and small data sets.
This role might be for if you:
- Enjoy working with data of all types.
- Enjoy working independently and as part of a team.
- Are flexible and have good time management skills.
- Have knowledge of basic statistical analysis.
- Recognize the importance of data integrity in every aspect.
- Are proficient in Microsoft Excel and have used statistical software (e.g. SAS).
- Can perform statistical analysis of central tendencies, regression analysis, and Anovas, although this is not a requirement for the job.
To be considered for this role you must have Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, mathematics/statistics, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. For various levels you must have the following:
Data Review Associate I: Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, mathematics/statistics, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Data Review Associate II: Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, mathematics/statistics, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience and 2+ years of related experience
Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the roleDoes this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)$20.27 - $36.42
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert