Sr. Process Data Integration Architect
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Rensselaer, New York
- Start date
- Mar 23, 2023
- Engineering, Information Technology, Manufacturing & Production
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
- Pharm Country, Best Places to Work
Regeneron is currently looking for a Sr. Process Data Integration Architect to join our Process Data Management team in Process Sciences. Process Data Management supports the Manufacturing and Process Sciences departments through monitoring of manufacturing process performance, performing data analyses, and using quality engineering tools to ensure that Regeneron continues to produce safe and effective products.
This position will be responsible for supervising a team performing Business Analyst and Data Engineering tasks around the electronic data sources at Regeneron. The role requires engagement with stakeholders across the business to provide data infrastructure and architecture solutions. In this fast-paced environment, you will have an opportunity to work on numerous aspects of the process and business.
As a Sr. Process Data Integration Architect , a typical day might include the following:
- Gathering requirements from users, evaluating existing systems, and providing guidance on the utilization of potential new data architecture, infrastructure, systems and tools.
- Interfacing and collaborating with various departments across the business (Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, IT, Automation, etc.) to support the efficient transfer and acquisition of data.
- Analyzing data sources, data infrastructure and architecture, collating data, and preparing source data sheets in support of testing and validation.
- Troubleshooting computer systems and coming up with solutions to technical issues using critical thinking skills and process analysis to solve technical problems.
- Presenting on project status and team metrics during cross functional meetings.
- Generating design, requirements, and testing documentation in support of validation activities.
- Automating routine tasks and data solutions to continuously improve processes.
- Overseeing a team of business analysts and maintaining a portfolio of data initiatives and updates to Discoverant and other electronic systems to provide seamless data access across Regeneron IOPS.
- Establishing goals, expectations, and accountabilities for direct reports. Regularly reviews performance in respect to quality and timeliness standards according to Regeneron SOPs and working procedures.
- Have familiarity with one or more of the following systems - data historians (OSI PI, GE Proficy), Matrikon, LIMS (Labware, Nautilus), MES/EBR, ERP, deviation management, process monitoring (SIMCA, Discoverant), BI dashboards (Spotfire, QlikView), and Cloud platforms.
- Have experience working with Oracle and SQL databases.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy leading and managing technical teams.
- Can take on new and sometimes ambiguous challenges and learn quickly.
- Can develop and drive scientific and/or business-related improvement ideas.
- Love data and problem solving.
- Have a solid understanding of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
#LI-MB1Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)$74,300.00 - $121,300.00
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to seven FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye disease, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, pain and rare diseases.
Regeneron is accelerating and improving the traditional drug development process through our proprietary VelociSuite® technologies, such as VelocImmune® which produces optimized fully-human antibodies, and ambitious research initiatives such as the Regeneron Genetics Center, which is conducting one of the largest genetics sequencing efforts in the world.
Stock Symbol: REGN
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
777 Old Saw Mill River Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert